Lebanese night in Frankfurt

39 posts in this topic

Anything for you sir! :)

It is now booked for 15 (so one or two spaces left, plus any we decide to squeeze in extra) for 8pm wednesday. Name is amadan (aww-mah-dawn) :)

Hi can you squeeze me in please? It would be great to come along to my first TT event, plus Lebanese food is great!

Cheers

Of course. I booked about two extra places for safety... someone always drops out too... and we always manage to squeeze people in over the booking total. So come one come all :)

Hi is there any space for a last minute addition? I haven't been to a TT event in quite some time since the Thursday's Drinking Nights have been discontinued :(

But I love middle eastern food :)

Hello

I´m new to FFM too. Any chance you could squeeze me and a friend to the list for the meal, please?

Sounds like a great chance to meet you guys...and test out some tasty food too.

No problems if it´s already fully booked, though.

Thanks

I booked for 15 and we are now up to 19 :=) But i am sure thats fine. I will call them again this evening to confirm that and let you know if theres a problem their end, but I cant see that there will be so come along.

Hey I know its kinda late, but I'm actually free tonight and would like to come along! Love Lebanese food! Space for one more? (I'll be driving up from Heidelberg)

Hi all,

I probably won't make it tonight, as I've been feeling a bit under the weather these past couple of days, and don't want to spread it to the rest of you. So you can scratch me off the list...probably makes it easier given the latest space issues. Will try to make it next week for curry instead.

have fun!

I am also bringing along a plus one from my german course who wants to check out the meal so its getting full :) Im happy with the turnout.

Will probabaly arrive myself around 630 to ok the numbers with them and then go sit in a cafe working on my laptop until 8. So will let you know of any problems on here with space by 645. I dont anticipate any though, its a big place.

Yes I think the food was nice.

I thought the portion size was fine. Ok maybe they were not blokes portion sizes :P

I think I would go back again but it is not automatically on my top list of places to eat.

Good thing was they had no real problem dealing with the large group. But definitely somewhere to go back to.

Nice place, food was tasty and it came surprisingly quickly. Would have liked bigger portions though. Would go back there no problems.

I wouldn't have tried it without it being a TT thing but I really enjoyed it. Price to portion size was fair IMHO, will have a starter next time I go though.