What are you cooking today?

4,024 posts in this topic

On 5/15/2020, 1:14:04, Metall said:

I'm a 1 million Scoville gal!

My colleagues at work tried to prank me by challenging me to put Dave's Insanity Sauce on pizza (180,000 Scoville units)... "yeah, the new gal's gonna suffer"...

I knew the sauce. Laid a line on the pizza, ate it, asked for more.

They didn't prank me anymore after that.

(Thanks for listening.)...

I have some Pain 100%, which is really stinking hot and easy to acquire at Edeka, etc.

There's also Honest Ron's Hot Sauce, which is made in Munich by a friend of mine.  It's not insanely hot, but it is very tasty.  Look it up on the google if you want to buy direct.

Found a small  filet steak in freezer. So, stir fried steak strips, sliced peppers, chilies , garlic, onions,  , , a splash of sherry, stock, seasoning, ( chili, curry, pepper, ginger). And a good reason to use the glass noodles I found! Side salad.

Ice cream for afters with some of the frozen berries.

52 minutes ago, RedMidge said:

Found a small  filet steak in freezer. So, stir fried steak strips, sliced peppers, chilies , garlic, onions,  , , a splash of sherry, stock, seasoning, ( chili, curry, pepper, ginger). And a good reason to use the glass noodles I found! Side salad.

Ice cream for afters with some of the frozen berries.

Sounds a lot like the Chinese recipe for "Sand Rindfleisch" that I have got here. Good choice!