Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

English-speaking curtain shops in Frankfurt

5 posts in this topic

We have two bedrooms in the attic space of an apartment and they have triangular shaped windows, so normal curatins I don't think, are an option. By the look of the sellotape marks on the window frames the previous occupants couldn't think of anything better than taping some fabric across !

I've had a look on the web and found a few suppliers in the Wiesbaden area, but due to the odd shape, wondered if anyone had any experience of someone that had good English as our German is very lacking at present (lessons due to start next week!)

Thanks in advance,

lisa.

That would be the best idea I think. There is a shop on Martin-Luther-Str. - I think it is number 21 not 100% certain but you can't miss it.

I very much doubt you'll find anyone who speaks English but just see it as a challenge - or take a German speaking friend with you :P

When I think about it though wouldn't you just have normal curtain pole across the top and normal shaped curtains? Just because the window is triangle shaped doesn't mean curtains have to be? Maybe I'd understand better if I saw it but just basing this on the picture in my head - how do you plan to hang triangle shaped curtains? And open and close them? :huh:

Hello reviving an old curtain topic. Does anyone know a good reliable curtain shop in the Frankfurt area?