Unsolicited and weird PMs received

85 posts in this topic

I have a report option at the bottom of my pm box.

It is actually ender each pm, a yellow triangle and report button.

post-30758-12825456868644.png

And I have used it without issue.

some self-centered, self-important conceited pr!ck has taken it

apon himself (or herself) to change the title and description of one of my posts.

Were they correcting your spelling?

I have a report option at the bottom of my pm box.

It is actually ender each pm, a yellow triangle and report button.

post-30758-12825456868644.png

And I have used it without issue.

That's the one I meant. But you can report a member via the Report Member button (it makes sense).

Wasn't even aware of the 'do not expose weird/strange/threatening tt posters' rule. Learn something new everyday.

I got a strange one today from somebody I have never noticed on the board before -

Hauptschulabschluss?

Not sure how I should take that. Is it a criticism of my late-night spelling? My irregular and inconsistent usage of hyphens? A reference to a low-brow comment I posted somewhere or other? Or perhaps an inquiry as to what exactly a hauptschulabschluss is? The possibilities are endless.

Funny though which ever way you slice it, that is one German word that does not elicit any positivity on the reader's behalf. Segregated schools be damned!

And while we are on the topic of education, I had to attend a seminar at my college today, where I got in a tete-a-tete discussion with a Malaysian speaker about using the Koran in the classroom. He was all for it, I failed to see the relevance of that to our ESL program. After the seminar, my Turkish colleagues assured me that what passes muster in the higher educational institutions of Malaysia, does not in Turkey. Long live secularization!

At any rate, T.A.I.F. - Thank Allah it's Friday (or the Spaghetti Monster, whichever you prefer).

Got a nice, but unexpected one from z-man99, Apparently I'm a frustrated lowlife, Bush admirer and a pro-war gang-banger who hates his job and generally doesn't like his life

I've been called a few things in my time, but a google-user is completely uncalled for!

Piccy because the PM has a piccy (click to read):

post-77734-12824760670957_thumb.jpg

Haha, I got exactly the same PM after I pointed out some inanity he'd posted. It seems that z-man99 is not only mad, but highly unoriginal.

As an interesting aside, if you quote dcgi's email there are tags called "adminhide" which you can remove to see the picture he deleted - you just have to press "preview" rather than post.

Got it as well Mr Nosey although I will say her english is better than the normal pms I get(that includes you 3lions). Anyway I hope she is being metaphorical...

Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other.

Oh yeah @Clara ...slut.

Well I thought I'd pulled again and now I find Miss Clara has been hitting on others too. I'm shocked! My life may never be the same again!

You never know she could be earning her man, learning her man and at the same burning her man.

Wise words indeed.

...we can know each other and exchange our pictures, and we may become partners..

Sounds very much like (s)he's from the same stable.

I don't think Miss Clara restricts her activities to men. I got one, too. :blink:

I fu*king suck, no stalkers, no Nigerian bankers that wanna give me a few mill and no clara :(

Mr.Nosey's got it all. Your the man Nosey. ;)

I fu*king suck, no stalkers, no Nigerian bankers that wanna give me a few mill and no clara

be careful what you wish for...hehehe!

oo me got one

sl_munich

Sent 22.Dec.2011, 11:33pm I am new to Munich!Like to build up friendship!I am originally from Sri Lanka and did my master's in Frakfurt.Like to know your self!

Sameera

I would like to know myself too :D