English-speaking Stammtisch meet up in Bonn - still existing (2019)

42 posts in this topic

Hi all,

the English speakers stammtisch meets every Wednesday at the Fiddlers Pub in Bonn-Endenich, at 7pm. English speakers and those wishing to improve their English are welcome. It is also your possibility to meet up with Germans and English alike.

We are (currently still a small) group of people aged between 25 and 50.

If you are interested or have any questions, please post.

See also: Archive from previous announcements

Hey,

Is this still on? we just moved to Bonn on Friday...loving it so far but would like to meet some other English speaking people!

Thanks

Charley

Ollie2000, only just found this thread, when is the next meet at the fiddlers please? .. and where in the pub do you meet?

Hi there,

I'm trying to find English speakers or other Americans in Bonn especially women with children around the age of 10. (I'm 30 by the way.) I homeschool my child here (private education program) and we need some outside social fun! Events or special groups would also be nice. Any ideas or suggestions would be great.

Laura

Just to say thanks for organising this it was great to meet some new people.

So the next one is on 21st at the Fiddlers ... how about making it a regular first and third Wednesday of the month so people don't always have to remember to check the dates?

Also the Fiddlers is great but maybe somewhere more central would be an idea?

how about Taco's Mexican bar resturant? its near the market...very nice drinks and food and reasonable prices...

Good Day!

As some of you might remember I mentioned at our last meetup that I had been to a live-band-heavy-metal-karaoke-show that took place at Halloween. Well, I’ve just received word that there’ll be another one on December 6th at Klangstation in Bonn (http://www.klangstation.de/).

If I am not mistaken, the entrance fee was 8 € last time. As of now I am planning to go there so if anybody else is up for it, just give me a shout.

Cheers

Karsten

where are all the people? i went there but the bartender tell me there is no reservation today for "English Stammtisch in Bonn".

did it cancel? next time please tell me who book the table then i can ask bar tender to check it.

Hi bonsoir,

I'm terrible sorry, I forgot to book a table the last time and some people arrived and left because nobody knew that it was still 'on'. I've already received some replies of people who will come on Wednesday, I'll do the reservation this time .. promised. To get the latest news, just write (or pm) me your email address and I'll put you on my distribution list, so that you know when we meet.

Hope to see you soon (again).

The next Meeting of the English "Stammtisch" will be on Wed. May 21st at 7.30 pm.

We meet every first and third Wednesday in the Fiddlers Pub in Bonn-Endenich.

Please let me know if you like to attend, so that I can do the reservations.

Newcomers are always welcome!

hey guys,

are you still going on with the stammtisch? i am living and working in bonn, and i still dont know many people. please let me know if there is an upcoming meeting. i am 23 F btw.

beril.

Sounds like fun. I'm in Koeln but it's not too far to travel and meet some new people if it's still on?

The next Meeting of the English "Stammtisch" will be on Wed. September 3rd at 7.30 pm.

This wednesday I will attend: 03rd Sept. 2008

I am looking forward to.

Greetings,

Rob

Is this little get-together still in full swing for first/third Wednesdays? Would be interesting in meeting some folks and hanging out a bit!

Hi, I am 22 years old and just moved to Bonn from Canada and would love to meet people!!! Fiddler's every Wednesday? still on?

Hello,

Is the Wednesday meeting at 7pm at Fiddler's Irish pub still on? Is there another meeting date and place and time ;-)

I've recently moved to Bonn and I would be happy to meet up with English speakers, as my German is quite non-existant

which makes it a little more difficult to have a conversation...

Thanks for letting me know.

Mel

The next Meeting of the English "Stammtisch" in Bonn will be on Wed. Nov. 5th at 7.30 pm.

The next Meeting of the English "Stammtisch" will be on Wed. Nov. 19th at 7.30 pm.

Hello together, just found this topic...

When is the next meeting? If already known.

Greetings from Auerberg