Random pointless comments

7,106 posts in this topic

My wife takes up half of the bed ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... the middle half.

Can't believe how much money I saved today by not buying anything on Black Friday..

VAR, huh!  What is it good for ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

2 hours ago, Rushrush said:

What am I listening to sounds of traffic

On 11/15/2022, 12:33:59, hooperski said:

My wife takes up half of the bed ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... the middle half.

Be honest with your wife how that's impacting your sleep and other parts of your life.  My recommendation is move the fuck out and start dating some young babes.     and send me your wife's nbr..

We had a deep and meaningful discussion on the points you raised ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... then we agreed I would sleep on the couch.

2 hours ago, hooperski said:

VAR, huh!  What is it good for ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

It was the 3rd of September, what was he good for?

5 minutes ago, hooperski said:

We had a deep and meaningful discussion on the points you raised ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... then we agreed I would sleep on the couch.

boring.. hope you have a comfy couch

you need some mercy my friend.  hey, I'm gonna be in Scotland son, I'll look you up you old fecker.  Scotland, Ireland, England,  Denmark, France, Mexico... all the same

4 minutes ago, Techsmex said:

you need some mercy my friend.  hey, I'm gonna be in Scotland son, I'll look you up you old fecker.  Scotland, Ireland, England,  Denmark, France, Mexico... all the same, close enough

Indeed. The American knowledge of geography is legendary. Message me you get to your destination, I'll come to you.

29 minutes ago, hooperski said:

Indeed. The American knowledge of geography is legendary. 

Oh Gawd, Is Europe a country?

32 minutes ago, hooperski said:

Indeed. The American knowledge of geography is legendary. Message me you get to your destination, I'll come to you.

Oops, should've emphasized Mexico. Next March?

I strung up my Christmas lights on my neighbor's home across the street so I can see and enjoy them this season. Hope they don't notice.

I may not be the real Santa Claus ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... but that doesn't mean I haven't seen you while you're sleeping.