Random pointless comments

6,968 posts in this topic

Rob! Greek love songs for you!!! 馃槀 Believe me, this is hilarious.

Played it to Greek friends at the beach today. Married for 30 years. They pissed themselves with laughter!!!

JohnGee..聽 聽and this one for your repertoire

What happened when Moses went to Mount Olive?
Popeye punched him!

Took me a while back to my childhood, Techsmex! Then I got it!馃槀

Probably not politically correct but you are a Mexican-American... old joke:

why did the Mexican throw his wife out of the car?

Tequilla.

2021:( or any year )...I do not endorse violence of any sort- quite the opposite. Vehemently so.

But I love puns.

14 minutes ago, john g. said:

...you are a Mexican-American...

And you know this how?聽 聽I've been researching my ancestry for decades and i've yet to find this link.聽 Do tell

For some reason, this made me think of an ol BEAtles tune, you know that band from Liverpool (the capital of Ireland)

聽i don't know, Techsmex. I just thought you were a Spanish-speaking American from Texas of Mexican聽descent or somewhere. My apologies if I have upset you or offended you. Not intended. Not that there is anything wrong with Mexican-Americans. Quite the opposite. Paz y amor.

Way back then, my buddy Armenio from Colorado ( RIP) , American with Mexican parents, took me to his relatives in Monte Vista and the evening took place. I didn't speak Spanish. As we drove off, his relatives shouted out " vuelvan " and I asked Armenio what it meant and he told me " come back ".

I think I probably made the joke- " they want me back?"

馃槂

Just now, john g. said:

聽i don't know, Techsmex. I just thought聽

you thought?聽 what the feck were you thinking getting my hopes high by claiming I am mexican-american without proof, other than bits,聽bobs,聽hearsay, and such?

1 minute ago, Techsmex said:

you thought?聽 what the feck were you thinking getting my hopes high by claiming I am mexican-american without proof, other than bits,聽bobs,聽hearsay, and such?

HA... gotcha ye ol greeker..聽 聽calm down, just foolin wit you.聽 you are indeed correct.聽 I am from Techsus.

1 hour ago, hooperski said:

https://scontent.ffab1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/p526x296/164732120_10158493591209221_5769222276756149877_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=kFxD4rsi904AX8hgWq0&tn=yrEOUf8GQU3bMdtJ&_nc_ht=scontent.ffab1-2.fna&oh=d0e5d159adff6213adacd0afe68794a2&oe=6127441F

I know in which bit I am happy to live.

2 hours ago, optimista said:

A bit of skin-to-skin goes such a long way. :D

Are you talking about a slap in the face?馃槑

If someone tells an edgy joke in the forest, and no-one is around to hear it ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... should we still be outraged?

13 minutes ago, hooperski said:

If someone tells an edgy joke in the forest, and no-one is around to hear it ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... should we still be outraged?

It's possible something or someone wood be..

Well, it's not a tre"a"sonable offence...but you'd be BARKing mad to tell such a joke.

Does anyone ever solve a problem they have without going onto social media first?

3 hours ago, hooperski said:

Excellent question hoops!聽 To build on that a bit..聽 聽Lets say you're a lumberjack and you walk into a forest,聽tell an edgy joke,聽cut down a tree, but the tree doesn't understand the joke and why you cut it down.聽Do you think it's stumped and outraged?

I think Hoop's post is redundant anyway. In real life, he's a branch manager.