Random pointless comments

7,016 posts in this topic

Dunno, HJ! My partner Nicole sorted it out yesterday! My last Panama hat ended up in the sea last year when a wind gust here did its wind gust thing! Weg!

12B056A0-B9EA-4AA8-B819-203C70456591.jpeg

Now I'm really confused. I thought that you and your Nicole were moving back to Hamburg but now you need a new Panama for Greek sun.

What is your status now? 

Yes, we are off to Hamburg in a fortnight’s time to try to sort it out. Flat searching and my Brexit shit. But we know we have to sell the house here and it will take a while.. so a bit of hin und her. It will take a while and we know that will also involve being here for the summer. 

Are you looking to buy a flat or rent one? Seems like if you find one to rent or buy, you will have to take it immediately in order to get it.

Do you have a Makler in Greece to sell your house??

What does your "Brexit shit" involve? I thought there was a deadline but I know nothing.

Tropical outfitters 2mins from HH Rathaus. Still there, but no access to shop this week due to lockdown. Maybe accessable when you're here in a few weeks

https://www.google.com/search?q=tropisch+klammotten+hamburg

Ernst Brendler, 

Große Johannisstraße 15,

20457 Hamburg

Great clothes for serious temperatures

If a gobshite is shouting random nonsense in the forest, but no one is listening, does it really make a sound?

29 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

If a gobshite is shouting random nonsense in the forest, but no one is listening, does it really make a sound?

It matters to them, as the song goes, you fight to be right when that's all that you've got..

Other people: Sensible conversation 

Some rando: Bullshit! Bullshit, bullshit, more bullshit.

Other people:

Other people:

Other people:

Some rando: Respond to my bullshit!

I live in the East now, I realised the difference between West and East Germany: in the west there are strawberry kiosks (they sell asparagus too) and in the east there are asparagus kiosks (they sell strawberries too).

Guten Apettit!

My dog leaves more intelligent thoughts than you ever produce in tightly coiled piles in the woods.

If you have a history of being wildly, embarrassingly, incredibly wrong on the facts, maybe don't post recommendations about how other people should comment.