Random pointless comments

6,888 posts in this topic

Great, you've found a hill on which you wish to die! Now, will you please get on with the dying bit?

Humph. Sirius pretending to be a planet again. Had me, actually:angry:.

You can change your face and change your name, but you are still you. 

How many times does one need to lose in court and I mean get a right good spanking from the Judge, before one realises their "Lawyer" isnt actually a lawyer, but a No-one?

AT&T's 1987 "Reach Out and Touch Someone" slogan hasn't aged well... :blink:

This place needs to be renamed as ToiletTown, because the shit really keeps piling up.

According to British (and Swedish) media, PM Boris Johnson has stated; "that cat is dead!". Weeell, Boris, we all thought/hoped so for years - maybe it's time to remove it from your head?

I need a new hat as protection against the sun. A sexy Panamá hat. Ordered and to arrive in Hamburg! Better than trying to find a decent one here on Crete! 
Hamburg- here we come ( expecting rain!) but can bring it back to Crete after the visit to Hamburg!

Thank you, Panda! Ok, T- shirts or snazzy shirts for Hamburg? My best shirts have been through the washing machine today and hanging around outside. Probably dry already. 30C here today!😂

32 minutes ago, john g. said:

I need a new hat as protection against the sun. A sexy Panamá hat. Ordered and to arrive in Hamburg! Better than trying to find a decent one here on Crete! 
Hamburg- here we come ( expecting rain!) but can bring it back to Crete after the visit to Hamburg!

Is that from that wonderfully old fashioned but well stocked tropical outfitters, near the Rathaus?

Or did they not get past the last run of bankruptcies?