Random pointless comments

6,863 posts in this topic

Just read that Merkel has put a proposal to the EU towards charging a 5% tax to all employees who are working from home FFS. 

4 hours ago, Sauvage said:

Merkel has put a proposal to the EU towards charging a 5% tax to all employees who are working from home

:huh: Why? 

If'n I had a bitcoin for every ignored post on TT, I'd be a gazillionaire!

If'n (contraction of if and when) has become my favorite improper contraction this week. Look forward to using more of'em, like gotta, c'mon, s'more, dontcha , didntcha, wontcha, betcha , gimme , lemme, tellem, dunno, supposeta, shouldna, wouldna,  mighta, musta.  Tryin to expand my vocaboolary if'n I ever travel to the deep south..  or start conversing with the TT trolls.

Not exactly pointless. 

Image may contain: text that says 'theangrydesigner 13h New Year's hottest club is...Staying the Fuck Home. This place has EVERYTHING! Cheap drinks. Heavy pours. Your favorite spot on the couch. No bathroom lines. No cover for ladies (masks & bras not required). VIP fridge access. Live performances by you staring at your phone & MORE! 2021'

But it's advice that will probably be applicable all year long!

Don't get angry with the lonely TTers who have multiple active accounts. They just misunderstood when they were told to go make some friends.

Yes, as AlexTr suggests, why not go further! 

Why not take action which is illegal under the German constitution. 

12 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Don't get angry with the lonely TTers who have multiple active accounts. They just misunderstood when they were told to go make some friends.

On 6/20/2018, 7:40:07, AlexTr said:

This is why we have to fight them. We must find out where his supporters live and make their lives untenable until they stop. This sounds harsh, doesn't it? It's okay. This is what these bigots have been doing for centuries to every minority. So, obviously it is a tactic they support and understand. Flush them out. Make them lose their jobs. Bankrupt them. Alienate them from what they hold dear. Just take that out of their playbook and run with it.

9 hours ago, AlexTr said:

And they'll never walk alone - thanks to all those voices in their heads!

5 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

And they'll never walk alone - thanks to all those voices in their heads!

They'll get by with a little help from their friends, even if it is just the 'logout, change username, log back in' kind.

It's the internet version of Mr Righty and Mr Lefty, to give them a hand with things so to speak.