Random pointless comments

7,003 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, john g. said:

Don’t lose - either win or learn.

or be an epic loser, ja?  btw,  his pursed lips almost look like a rectum with little teeth..

2020-12-19_12-40-41.jpg

I did it my way, Techs!😂

Plenty of karma along the way...

Better still- I am still alive! So, to change the song, “ I’ve done it my way.” ( so far..)

"But I don't understand"...   you poor luna tic,  clueless as ever

everything is easy, it's understanding that's hard..

5 minutes ago, john g. said:

I did it my way, Techs!😂

good for you JG, I'm merely highlighting those who have lost.  Do you agree Trump is a loser?

Well, now yes - a loser.

But he hasn’t lived in a Bombay slum the last few years so he is less of a loser than hundreds of millions around the world.

By loser: I mean poor and not a judgement upon those living in squalor.

10 minutes ago, john g. said:

Well, now yes - a loser.

But he hasn’t lived in a Bombay slum the last few years so he is less of a loser than hundreds of millions around the world.

"Well, now yes"?  wtf

This racist fucker has permeated (crapped on) the soul of my country from the start of his tenure.  His divisive policies have affected American-Indians, Blacks, Hispanics,  Asians, (non whites) and he is responsible for turning back the racist clock to a time when whites viewed minorities as trash. What does Bombay have to do with Trump?

I am just saying he is wealthy enough not to be amongst those who are “ losers “ in the world - those who have no access to proper housing, clean water, die from malnutrition , don’t go to school etc. It doesn’t mean I like him.

3 minutes ago, john g. said:

I am just saying he is wealthy enough not to be amongst those who are “ losers “ in the world - those who have no access to proper housing, clean water, die from malnutrition , don’t go to school etc. It doesn’t mean I like him.

And I'm saying he's a loser in my world (America) A title he hates and hits deep down into his thin skin, empty soul and reputation.

Fair enough, Techs!🙏🏻
El mundo es injusto pero cada uno tiene que vivir su propria realidad...y saltar para adelante. Apesar de eso.

It’s a tough world out there. Jump out front and do your best. Reality is reality. Despite everything.

look what has crawled out of the sewer,  a poor lonely ignored rat

download.jpg

2 minutes ago, john g. said:

You have saved me taking a selfie, Techs!😂

Mr G, that was definitely not aimed at you buddy.  I would never offend you in such a way..

We get presents from the cats everyday, Techs!😂

Friends of that picture!

Not offended at all!🙏🏻

I've been a bad boy this year.  I've earned 2.353 warning points, been banned and admonished several times, moderators can confirm.  Santa (Satan), I hope you have it in your heart to forgive me and gift me that Tesla?  Hell,  I'll be happy with a Tag Heuer connected watch, mirror home workout system, or even a PS5 or Vector Robot stocking stuffer.

1 hour ago, yesterday said:

I hope you get want you want at Christmas 

aaaaauuuuhhhhhhh  !!  I love you more today than yesterday..