Random pointless comments

6,861 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

Sympathise with the neighbours.  No wonder her place got vandalised.

What an utterly horrible and disgusting thing to say and start spreading about. The vandalism is just the tip of the iceberg. 

You actually sympathise with an agressive alcoholic who beats people, including his elderly, female, disabled partner and threatens another woman with murder. What kind of a person are you? :( 

Your constant and abhorrent cyber-bullying against other users simply beggars belief. Shame. 

You do realise that is he carries out his threats of setting alight the heating oil, he would most probably cause a fire or an explosion which would possibly damage his own property and/or kill himself as well as people in two flats? You clearly don't have a clue. :rolleyes: Shame on you. 

On 25/10/2020, 19:43:14, AlexTr said:

No use conversing with liars.

Oh god, how can you be so hateful!!  I am not a liar.

The egg children didn't come, she told me. Probably as it had rained and the little poppets, bless them, didn't want to get wet. :rolleyes: 

So anyway she didn't bring me any, but that's alright, I'll use up what I have between now and next time she comes. :)

It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.

Anyway I got the clothes hangers in Coop and got 20% off, so that was good. Well you know it was such a faff on Amazon trying to find ones that could actually be delivered to a Zurich address. :rolleyes:

I won‘t go back to the hairdresser today who spent the whole time in a private chat on her SmartPhone whilst cutting my hair. I am a generous tipper- not today.

6 minutes ago, john g. said:

I won‘t go back to the hairdresser today who spent the whole time in a private chat on her SmartPhone whilst cutting my hair. I am a generous tipper- not today.

Both ears accounted for ?

5 hours ago, Alexnf said:

Both ears accounted for ?

She ignored them! 🙈

Too busy chatting!!!😂

People who overuse emojis in their posts come across as less inteligente and insecure.  Use words to describe your hieroglyphic state of mind!

7 hours ago, Techsmex said:

People who overuse emojis in their posts come across as less inteligente and insecure.

:lol: Bullies who who spout drivel and just never give up - utterly pathetic behaviour - which goes on and on. :rolleyes: