Random pointless comments

6,646 posts in this topic

I lived in a small bucolic town in Connecticut, and one day as I was crossing the street, I was almost run over by an suv piloted by none other than Eartha Kitt

Almost taken out by one of the most bad assed women of my lifetime. Squeee!

The Daily Stormer announced layoffs of all staff yesterday. Apparently Anglin can't even get racists to donate bitcoin. 

How long before the country that's hosting him kicks him out for being indigent? 

Likely answer: Никогда.

Heaven help us when the conspiracy theorists and pseudo-intellectuals start trying to explain the world to each other. There is not enough bandwidth to support it.

Fuck you Dyson and your fucking 747-on-takeoff hand dryers in public restrooms. I hope you all go deaf.

It´s a bit early in the year but I bet " self-isolation " is a sure fire bet to win the "  word of the year " award.

"Perhaps, God willing, we will have the pleasure and immense joy of meeting again in early summer." Does this sound like force majeure (which it certainly is in the short term) or a gentle let down?

In these times, it sounds like a sincere hope. I said something similar to my colleagues in a virtual meeting today, and meant it.

bis später/auf wiedersehen. I mean, these days you just never know. You can hope though.

I transferred a bunch of euros to the Finanzamt in Hamburg yesterday and they haven’t even said thank you!

Must be understaffed!😂