Random pointless comments

6,644 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

And does that mean the @Lavender Rain is a Travelling Wilburys fan?

Huh?  Don't understand the meaning of this. 

Ha.  Since the server change I have been getting loads of random likes on the "What are you listeniing to" thread though I have never posted there.  Last one was from you, just now  and immediately after I started listening the the Travelling Wilburys on Echo using Spotify.  Quite a lot are from you, though I realise not really from you (or are they ???) :o

18 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

Ha.  Since the server change I have been getting loads of random likes on the "What are you listeniing to" thread though I have never posted there.  .  Last one was from you, just now  and just after I started listening the the Travelling Wilburys on Echo using Spotify.  Quite a lot are from you, though I realise not really from you (or are they ???) :o

So apparently there's a bug or glitch in the system, because I've been greening Anna66 post in what are you listening too.  I enjoy her music selection.

Yeah I greened Anna post about 10 minutes ago and how are seeing it does it come under your notification, but the post in her name. Strange, but stranger things have happened on TT. I'll report this post so they'll see and try to fix it.

4 minutes ago, Lavender Rain said:

So apparently there's a bug or glitch in the system, because I've been greening Anna66 post in what are you listening too.  I enjoy her music selection.

Yeah I greened Anna post about 10 minutes ago and how are seeing it does it come under your notification, but the post in her name. Strange, but stranger things have happened on TT. I'll report this post so they'll see and try to fix it.

Sure I get all this but thought it was funny.

Me too, funny ha ha and funny bizarre. 

You're probably not the only one getting wrong notifications, there's never only one incident of anything on TT that's the way of the TT enterprise which is an epitome of random pointless comments. :lol:

Just now, Lavender Rain said:

Me too, you're probably not the only one getting wrong notifications, there's never only one incident of anything on TT that's the way of the TT enterprise. :lol:

Also had a Spotify problem with a family member using the wrong account and when I was listening to something, it would change to what they wanted.  Took ages for me to work out what it was happening.

7 hours ago, john g. said:

I stubbed my toe but my back aches.

Perhaps your spine feels contempt for your toe and intentionally caused this mishap.  You are the intermediary suffering the consequences of that dispute JohnGee.  This may have not been an accident.  This reeks of twilight zone material. I were you, I'd contact Jordan Peele. He may be interested and you could potentially make many money.

twilight_2.jpg

I recently took a pole and found out that 100% of the people in the tent were angry when it collapsed.

It caused quite a flap

... now I understand the term “ senior moment.”

Just back from a short Pipirunde with my dog Max. Why did I go out with him? Because I couldn’t remember if I’d just been out with him.🙁

It doesn’t matter that much- Max kann immer...

Other older people can’t remember where their glasses are- I can’t remember if a dog has taken me for a Pipi walk or not.

Best plumber's advertisement I've seen on the side of a van..

"A flush beats a full house"

There are 8 differences between these two pics, can you spot them?  hint:  they're quite subtle

02_can-you-spot-the-difference-in-these-10-pictures-429328036-oleksandra-naumenko-768x512.jpg

Just adopted a new pup, named her Stella.  Can't wait to call out to her and reenact a scene from "Streetcar Named Desire" everyday.      STELLA!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll adopt another and name him 'Shark' and a have a little fun calling him at the beach..

I remember back in the day when botox was a taboo subject. Now, you bring it up and nobody raises an eyebrow.

Not to make incisive commentary..but let me cut to the chase and get to the point.  there are some pretty sharp, and some cleaver people,  on Toytown.