Random pointless comments

6,589 posts in this topic

On 9.10.2019, 21:23:29, lisa13 said:

WHAT?!

I knit all the damned time.  OK I'm not *quite* old (but I wouldn't admit it or even recognize it if I were)

and katheliz's photo has reminded me:  I need more hats, damn it!  Great way to use up leftovers, too.  I'm on it!!!  

Do you know about  https://www.thebigknit.co.uk/join-in ?

Also in Germany  https://www.innocentdrinks.de/presse/pressetexte/140101-innocent-ruft-zum-stricken-auf

https://louiseethelene.de/das-grosse-stricken-innocent-x-knit-knit-berlin/  although I don't know if it is on at the moment, you can just save 'em up until next time, they are pretty tiny.

Oh my Samoan prince you keep calling and calling but always to short for me to pick up my phone. How will you ever be able to transfer your zillions of Dollars to my account if I am always missing your calls. Oooh I am sooooo looking forward to your transfer. 

I WISH I had a prince in my life.  Apparently I keep getting recorded masturbating in especially vile and filthy ways, and I've finally run out of money to keep paying them off to protect my secret.

doomed.

I have never used essential oils ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... so how essential are they then?

Sylvester Stallone tells us that he is "better at painting than at acting."

I've never seen his paintings, but I agree with him.

Please help stamp out and eradicate superfluous repetitive redundancy

16 hours ago, hooperski said:

I have never used essential oils ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... so how essential are they then?

not to mention the elusive existential oils, which I've yet to find...

The hour that I gained last night I wasted trying to fathom out how to reset the clock on my oven.

Tomorrow is Oxi day throughout Greece. It is the yearly celebration for when the Greek Prime Minister said „ no „ to Mussolini‘s demands to become an ally in 1940 and the Greeks fought back the invading forces.“ NO „ Day must be the most unusually named national holiday in the world!

?

One of them obeys his master and is barking ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... the other is a dog.

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2019/10/31/08/donald-trump-dog.jpg?w968h681

It was so chilly this morning, I had to wear my hand shoes, but my foot fingers were quite cold.

Since I am a meat denier, I had water meat, rock tits,  frog's umbrellas, and apple of the ground  washed down with water of life for dinner.

On 10/26/2019, 1:36:49, lisa13 said:

I WISH I had a prince in my life. 

nq191101.gif?resize=600%2C195

Be careful what you wish for.

Wonderful rugby match the other day between New Zealand and England in Japan..important World Cup match.

The haka is the traditional New Zealander/Maori dance before a  match starts..it is wonderful and goose-pimpling.

So the England player response? A V form and one player quietly smirking. Why not? Accept the challenge!

So why have the England team been fined for their reaction?

The New Zealanders didn´t have a problem with it. Quite the opposite. Their  team and media were generally fine and gracious.

3 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

I'll never get married.  No worries :)

@lisa13, it's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it!