Random pointless comments

6,521 posts in this topic

If you want to understand the British, you need to be aware of this fact;

We invented a condiment with a delicate tangy, sweet and sharp taste.

Made from a blend of tomatoes, molasses, dates, apples, tamarind, spices, vinegar and raisins.

Then we named it "Brown Sauce".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Sorry for the years of nasty sexual and homophobic posts, I accidentally got drunk.  Anon.

1 hour ago, hooperski said:

I beginning to think my tattoo of Donald Trump was a bad idea.

jeremy2 is really going to dig your tattoo, probably going to pm to inquire where he can get the same.

It looks good on you. I like the duck lips, love the twitter reference, and those eyebrows.  Hope your  redness goes away soon.  You're so brave and such a patriot, i'm impressed!

5da1f5af216fe_trumptatto.jpg.22afe861407

I'm done with you, youtube, and your shitty content and your shitty ads that leap in not only at the start but also at inopportune moments in the middle of a video.  

buh-bye

There goes the hit dog...hollerin' again like a little bitch.

Just paid $850 for a limo, found out it doesn't include the driver.  Can't believe I spent that much and have nothing to chauffeur it.

Another wooden ball ... ... ... would it be too much trouble for the makers of avocados to include a different toy now and again.

There are more airplanes underwater than submarines in the sky

true dat

"Are you going to write those thank you letters for your presents Boris?"

boristhesignswereallthere.jpg

On 10/18/2019, 7:04:33, hooperski said:

Another wooden ball ... ... ... would it be too much trouble for the makers of avocados to include a different toy now and again.

These are called 'old woman's breasts'  or 'old man's balls' avocados.   Here's a little more background on this fruit:

Avocados originally came from Mexico and Central America, and were called 'ahuacatl' by the Nahuatl people, which means “testicles.”  They were considered an aphrodisiac. The Spanish conquistadors changed the name to aguacate, which is what avocados are called today in Spanish.

72123018_10156718199641134_3724894963951992832_n.jpg

My point is.  If she is celebrating 10 years of marriage to her love, why not post a picture of them together from the wedding.