Random pointless comments

6,357 posts in this topic

Today is Shrove Tuesday, if you fancy a pancake, just pop along to Downing Street.

The place is rammed with 24 carat tossers, Grayling, Hunt, Johnson, May, Davis, Rudd, Gove et al.

What doesn't kill you, makes you ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... paranoid.

In recognition of International Women's Day, today I'm going to put the toilet seat down.

In recognition of International Women's Day, my job presented me with a piccolo bottle of cheap champagne with a packet of sunflower seeds attached to it. (Yes, truly.)

OK, they dropped it off at my desk.

Wonder if I'm supposed to drink it to get through the day...

Jimmy was the kind of guy that rooted for bad guys in the movies.

LEAVING NEVERLAND.

Who would have thought that a glow in the dark skeleton that dressed up like Napoleon, lived in an abandoned amusement park with a chimpanzee and invited young boys into his bedroom could have a dark side.

I thought the floorboards in our old house were getting more creaky, turns out it's my knees.

3 hours ago, john g. said:

Just be yourself..nobody else is you.

*nods* Very wise. :)

Maybe Theresa May should do one of her really funny dances to sway the EU negotiators.

Just imagine being a fly on the wall at the Cabinet meeting right now. You'd be the most qualified life form in the room to lead the Tory party.

Blocked from sending me a nasty-gram, are ya? Shame that.

When you have a tradesman in the house and you leave them biscuits, tea and coffee and you say help yourself.

Then they put 2 litres of water in the kettle to make one mug of tea ... ... ... ... ... ... ... that.