Random pointless comments

6,344 posts in this topic

Arguing with a woman is like reading the terms and conditions on a website. In the end you ignore everything and click, I agree.

42 minutes ago, hooperski said:

Arguing with a woman is like reading the terms and conditions on a website. In the end you ignore everything and click, I agree.

Why the fuck cant I give more than one Greenie? 

Trumpty Dumpty wanted a wall,

Trumpty Dumpty put out a call,

His ordered his cohort of angry white men,

To back up his lies on the border again.

Forecasters are predicting it's completely white, cold and will paralyze the country, still enough of Brexit, here's the weather ... ...

What's four feet wide and full of pricks ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... a cycle path.

Why doesn't Trump use "Thoughts and Prayers" to protect the border. It's what he uses to protect the schools.

It appears that it's not just Muslims, East European workers and in fact anyone with dark skin that the Daily Express doesn't like.

They don't like Yanks either, what about our "special relationship?"

Kate good, Meghan bad.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/930671/Kate-Middleton-Baby-Bump-Meghan-Markle-Prince-William-Harry-Queen-Royal-Commonwealth-Day

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/1077528/meghan-markle-latest-news-baby-bump

In March 1962,  the Duke of Edinburgh described the Express as "a bloody awful newspaper. It is full of lies, scandal and imagination. It is a vicious paper."    One of the few times that I agreed with him.  Or should I have said “ ....that he agreed with Hoops”? 😄

When I did a paper round in the early  60s, the Daily Express was usually the only paper which reported on my mighty Southend United´s match the day before!

:lol:

Probably what the Duke was referring to!!!

The one good reporter on the Express in the 60s was Chapman Pincher who lived to be 100 despite, or perhaps because of, his being involved in the murky world of intelligence.