Anyone in Frankfurt wanna go to the movies?

25 posts in this topic

I think Friday is a bad night for cinema. You pay twice the price for the same film during the week! Doesn't mean it is not an option though...

Looks like the lineup is not that good after all :(

However, I already saw the only one I was interested (Evan Almighty) and despite the bad critics (who actually cares about what they say) it was really funny. Perhaps I have a nerve for American comedy after all :D

I would recommend it , if you ask me...

There's a group of people going to see the Bourne Ultimatum on Thursday this week 6th September if you are interested in English OV. Think its 8pm at the Turmplast.

You can contact me if you want to come! :)

The plan is to meet on Thursday (September 6) at 7.30pm ish at the entrance to Turmpalast (Bleichstrasse 57). You can get there by bus and/or U-Bahn U1, U2, U3: Haltestelle "Eschenheimer Tor".

Don't know the exact timing for the movie, but assume it should start at around 8pm. I'll post the exact time on Thursday morning. Hope to see you there! B)

There's a group of people going to see the Bourne Ultimatum on Thursday this week 6th September if you are interested in English OV. Think its 8pm at the Turmplast.

Bah! Would love to, but alas will be working

according to their website (http://turm-palast-kino-frankfurt-am-main.kino-zeit.de/programm.php?kw=38), you can only watch the Bourne movie either at 2.15pm or 5pm on Thursday...bad timing, eh?

that sucks what a bummer... i was so looking forward to meet a few more people and to watch that movie... anyone feels like watching hairspray? that movies gonna run at 7:30...

hmm as far as i saw, they did have the schedule for next week. on top you can see button schedule next week. i can't make friday :(

Well, if they show the movie only at 17.00 tomorrow, then I'd suggest going to see it on Friday at 22.45... Frankly speaking don't like the rest of what they show this week. :unsure:

Anyway I'll wait till tom morning and see what's the actual time schedule is. Hope for the better...

They've just put the schedule up on their website. There's an 8pm showing on Thursday.