Women's football with the Munich Irish Rovers

155 posts in this topic

Yes we do still train from 19-21 on Wednesdays. This coming Wednesday October 28 there will not be a training as we have a game on Thursday.

Next training will be at the same place Wednesday November 4th. So please come along as its good fun.

we still have a few more weeks of training before the season comes to an end. So come out! It's always good to see new faces!

hey, unfrtunately i was sick all last week but definately want to join. Played a little back in the UK and really starting to miss it. Not really up to coming tomorrow...is next week ok? xx

Hi. I was also just wondering if you practice indoors on Sundays still once winter kicks in. I have been meaning to make the Wednesday practices but I have class every night so I have not been able to come. Thanks!

Yeah! I can't come out tonight, but was there last week and would love to keep playing with you guys during the winter. Can you post details on when/where that happens? Thanks!

The Munich Irish Rovers Women football team has started training again for the second half of this season.

At the moment we are doing some running at Candidplatz as following

Fri Feb 26th, Candidplatz 18:00

Wed March 3rd Candidplatz 19:00

Fri March 5th Candidplatz 18:00

From Wednesday, March 10th we will start the football training at our usual place at Siemenswerk at 19:00.

Please check out the website for more details or contact us by email.

http://www.munichirishrovers.de

Thanks

Dua

Training officially starts tonight at Siemenswerke at 19:00 (weather was still too bad last week), check the website out for more information: www.munichirishrovers.de

Newbies welcome!

Ladies' training will recommence on Wednesday 4th August - newbies welcome!

Training is at:

Hermann von Siemenspark

Siemensallee 61

81359 Muenchen

from 19:00-21:00

every Wednesday

More information can also be found at www.mirfc.de

or by mailing us directly: info@munichirishrovers.de

Just a reminder that Football training starts tonight! All Women welcome!

The womens team will be training tomorrow evening from 7-9pm at Siemenspark (S-Bahn Siemenswerke, or U3 Aidenbachstrasse). The following link gives you directions:

http://www.munichirishrovers.de/club/clubinfo.php

It doesn't matter if you have played before, or never kicked a ball - if you are interested in playing football then come and give it a try! It's a great and fun way to get / stay fit!

Hopefully see you tomorrow!

The womens team will be training tomorrow evening from 7-9pm at Siemenspark (S-Bahn Siemenswerke, or U3 Aidenbachstrasse). The following link gives you directions:

http://www.munichiri...ub/clubinfo.php

It doesn't matter if you have played before, or never kicked a ball - if you are interested in playing football then come and give it a try! It's a great and fun way to get / stay fit!

Hopefully see you tomorrow!

Training continues for approx. the next 4 weeks until the Winter break. Wednesdays, 7pm at Siemenswerke.

We are always looking for new players! Just show up on Wednesday!

For more information check the website:

www.mirfc.de