Women's football with the Munich Irish Rovers

155 posts in this topic

Are you still playing in the same place? I came along last season, and haven't been able to make it so far this season. But I think I can come on Wednesday if you are still looking for people to play.

Yes we are still playing and always looking for new people. the only thing is Wednesday is our first ever (friendly) match so it may not be the best time to restart playing, but you could always come along and support the troops. it'll be back to normal next Wednesday

Is the game at Siemens Park? I might come along for support. And let me know if need extra players for the game. I certainly wouldn't want to take anyones spot who has been training with the team for a while, but if for any reason you need me, I am ready to play!

So, maybe I will see you this week, and if not, next week for sure!

Hi! I am really excited about tomorrow! Anyone got any old shin guards for me? it's ok if they smell? M

Hey girls. As my place is 'free' for now for a while, I would like to invite every girl who is interested in football. It is really fun there and girls are nice. We still have training every WED (see beggining of this thread), and there is no exception this time. So, if you like to kick ball around, you are welcome.

Hey girls,

I am Mexican, new in town, looking forward to meet new people and do some sport :-). I read you are meeting in Siemens park on Wednesdays at 7pm ... do you think I could join you?

See you soon!

What about this Wednesday? Is everybody still planning on coming?

Germany plays Turkey in the EM semi-finals... at 8:45pm. It is a bit of a conflict. I imagine everyone wants to watch the game (including me!)

As far as I know, training this week (June 25th) is cancelled due to the semi-final game. Back at it again next week. Enjoy!

Yep, sorry forgot to post that at the weekend but training is canceled due to the game as our lovely coaches wouldn't miss it for the world! ;)

Thanks for the update!

Is anyone interested in getting together on the weekend, to play informally?

Anyone? Anyone?

We could play for a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon, and then go somewhere to watch the game.

I heard that Wednesday, the 9th of July is the last training before a short summer break. Is that right? Despite that bit of info. don't hesitate to come if you are new to the group. Check the first post for info on when and where.