Women's football with the Munich Irish Rovers

155 posts in this topic

Tonight we are training as we do every week. There are 3 more training sessions before the winter break so its last chance for anybody who is still thinking about it but hasn't actually gone yet. The weather is perfect. Not too hot and no mosquitos. So make that last effort before the winter laziness really kicks in.

Hope to see some new faces.

hi girls!!

i cant believe i just saw this thing about the team now!! i always wanted to join a football team that dont need to have experience...i really need to do some sport, meet new people, and have some fun! and i like football very much!

I would like to know if is it still going on, cause if so, i will go for sure!! =)

so i am looking forward your answer! =)

thanks!

Gio

Hi there! It's still going on and you'd be more than welcome. However, we're currently on our winter break as it's a bit chilly and we've been playing outdoors. I think the plan is to start up again late Febuary ish! Keep a lookout on this thread for updates and see you soon!

Hi there! It's still going on and you'd be more than welcome. However, we're currently on our winter break as it's a bit chilly and we've been playing outdoors. I think the plan is to start up again late Febuary ish! Keep a lookout on this thread for updates and see you soon!

sure! good to know that is still goin on...

so hope its back soon! hehe

see you soon then! And i will keep an eye here... :D

Hey,

I'd be keen to play as well and will have an eye on February, although that still seems so far ;-). Is there any indoor football or futsal going on by any chance? Could be mixed as well. Just any kind of football ... :-)

Just received an email. It says: next/first training is on February 6th.. So, girls, get your football boots out at get your ... down to Siemens park. Any questions? Just post here, and one of us will get back to you.

P.S. For those who don't know, we had a great time last year, even we had only about 4 months training (Is it right?) But at the end you could see such a progress, and girls enjoyed it so much.

So, hope to see a nice turn up... Talk to you..

ahhhhh :unsure:

i cant make it this week either!! =///

i cant wait doing some exercises either!! hehe

maybe i´ve got some friends to go with me...lets see...

so i think i will see you girls on feb 13...

good training for you!!

Hey all. Tomorrow is THE day. I read already that some of you can't make it. No worries, some other time. But all interested, just come along. People with no experience- WELCOME.

I have to say I didn't make it last week either since I had to work late. Some other people also didn't go because the weather wasn't great to be fair (it was raining) but now that the season has started again, we will be playing rain or shine, just like we did last year!

Everybody is welcome to join, we play for fun and none of us have planned to quit the day job yet - mostly because we couldn't if we wanted to... ;)

More info on the first post or on the Munich Irish Rovers' website.

Feel free to post here or contact me per PM if you need more info. See you on Wednesday, it'll be a bit chilly but you won't notice once you start running, promise.

oh, i couldnt make it the 2 last weeks because i had to work the whole night awake on tuesday, but i still intend to go =(

i think next week i will be able..it ws so much fun..

so i think see you girls next wek =)

I'd love to but I don't know when I will get out of work and I have loads of stuff to do at home, sorry girl! Same as Wizadora, I am interested so maybe at the weekend at some point?