Women's football with the Munich Irish Rovers

155 posts in this topic

Hey Robinn, come on down, the more the merrier!

As for the technicalities you mentioned, checking out the first post is always a good idea.

Personally I'll do my best to be there but I have to get rid of my cold first.

Good idea to read the first post. Unfortunately I have to work tonight... bummer! I will try to change that for the future. I really would like to play.

On that note, do you ever get together on weekends?

Actually there is a chat going on about that. We would be using the guys' (the Munich Irish Rovers team) indoor pitch every Sunday at 2pm during the winter season if I recall correctly. In the end it will all depend on the popularity of the concept so should you be interested, do come down at training next week on Wednesday and mention it and do post it here too!

I just moved to Munich as well and would love to try to join a sports team. Do you still plan on meeting every Wednesday into the Winter months? Is it too late to start coming next week?

Hi mkg, welcome to Munich! We do still plan on playing in the winter but we will be playing indoors and will probably be switching very soon. For the moment we are still outside which might sound a bit chilly but after the warm-up you'll be glad it is! ;)

Hope you can join us next week.

See you all today. Don't forget to bring your furry coats.. it is freezin... :ph34r:

Sorry Andi. I couldn't make it. Went to see my b.friends game. Man, they got beaten bad! And this Sunday I am working. Sorry. But weather is c***. Anyone going today to training. I am, even I don't want to leave the house, I will be there at 19. So come on, girls...

It looks so gross out. I am still waiting to see what it's like right before..I hope it looks good, otherwise i'll see you all on Friday night for eating! Mandy

Hey tsquare, you can still come if you want, maybe contact Wizadora for logistics issues?... Otherwise we can talk about it at the weekend and plan for next week better.

I got convinced to go so see you all there!

I saw someone was talking about playing in the English Garden on Sunday? I would be up for that, as Ive been trying to make it on Wednesdays since the beginning but never seem to be able to get out of work in time.

Dua