Women's football with the Munich Irish Rovers

155 posts in this topic

If you are a smoker, you ARE doing double! ;)

Man, I was sooooo dead today. But you know what? Even after only 4 weeks of training you can see such an improvement. So smokers and non smokers, just join the team, and we will make out of you tough football playing girls.. NOT..

It is, at least I think at the beginng, more about getting fit and having fun, right?

hey ladies,

I can´t come this week :( ...boy friends birthday! but i will be there next week! have fun w/o me!!! see you next week.

andrea

Hei, chickas... I am enjoying my holiday, but let me tell ya, I am missing already all the fun. I am looking forward to next week, when I will see you all.

But for now I just will enjoy my sun and sangria. Hope Kev is not making you run a lot, and you are helping with warm up...

Cheers, Una

P.S. Still, all girlies who would like to play ball are welcome

'fraid I can't make it today, not weather related, I'm travelling with work...I'll be back next week though!

Sabrina can't make it either as she's on holiday, but she told me she'd definitely be back.

Ok, I was too lazy to log out, so i just will post harmless reply to today rraining. Yes, it is shite weather, but I think, we should still make an effort to get together and train. Will be fun...

UNA

Me is lazy too to log out and sign in as a girl :-)))

So chickas, who is up this week for football??? Two weeks of beer and haxen defo wasn't good for my fa(i)tness.. I am going, that's for sure, rain or snow- I will be there!!!

Una

I will be there too. Need some activity after O.fest...

See you all. The more we are the better it will be...

Ciao.