Women's football with the Munich Irish Rovers

155 posts in this topic

I was there and had lots of fun. The girls who turned up were fun as well. It is a good alternative to gym. Would recomend to anyone. I am going this week as well. So come on chickas, join us!!!

A quick reminder that the Women's Football Training is on again tomorrow night. All are welcome and tell any friends that you think might be interested.

Thanks

Even today is as wet as a duck's arse, training will go ahead. So bring a rain coat if you have one. And don't worry as you wont be cold with all the healthy running and excercise. See you later.

Refreshing indeed... So lets get it on!! See ya all at 1900...

Hey all, this is on again on Wednesday, same deal as before, looks like we have enough interest to get a team going! If anybody else fancies it just come along at 7, we could still do with a few more bodies and it's great fun!

Tomorrow is training day again. It was really good fun the last two weeks but we do still need a few more players. So if anyone out there is still in two minds about coming along then please do. You will have a good time and it will help you get fitter.

See you there.

Ive been wanting to go both Wednesdays, but have been stuck at work. Hopefully I will make it tomorrow.

Even the weather is crap, try and make it down today. As we are trying to get this off the ground right now, its important that we get as many people as possible to show that the interest is there. And it was good fun last week even the weather was also bad. So it's a good way to kill a rainy evening.

Sooooo...the weather ain't looking too bad for Wednesday, hope to see some more new faces, meeting at the gates 7.00 as usual (see beginning of thread) and just buzz and ask for Munich Irish Rovers if we've gone inside already

A few new faces would be great. We have had enough the last weeks but more is always better. So if you couldn't get there yet then do it tomorrow. Or if you have any friends who might be interested then please let them know.

Thanks.

I will be there.. Maybe not sharp 7pm but i am there. count on me..

And, as mentioned before, few more fresh 'bodies' would be nice. Even after three times of training you can already see the difference. so if you are interested, please come. everyone is welcome

arlight, qusetion, i just moved to münich and would love a chance to join some sort of a sports team. Are you guys planning to get together every wed.?

Yes, we are, at 7pm in front of the gate of the Siemenswerke stadium. Hang on for a sec, I'll try to dig you some info out.

Actually the first post says it all, check it out.

Hi, welcome to Munich! To make it weekly is the plan, this is the 4th week now. At present we have enough for a team I guess, the problem is that not everyone is always available due to holidays etc...so sometimes we would fall short. It would be good to have a bigger pool of players...then it'd be 100% definite.

Why not come along tonight and have a go, you don't have to sign up for anything if you don't like it.

Hei girls.. It was fun like always. Shame i won't be there next week, but looking forward to the next training, and new faces.

Thank you to anyone who came yesturday. Keep on coming!

P.S. Next week one of yous will have to do the warm up...

Pity your holidays are getting in the way of practice again Loona ;) , but see you in a couple of weeks anyway!

Loads of fun it was indeed, and I found your warm up easier than when the guys did it two weeks ago... As to who will take over for next week, my vote goes to Wizadora! :P

I think you should do Rock, paper, siccors to decide who is leading the warm up!!! B)