Favourite comebacks posted to TT - examples of quality repartee

214 posts in this topic

How did my comeback post of the year go to an ode to don thread? :rolleyes:

Tops my list thus far. ;)

Man, cleaning up Toytown next morning after you have spouted your vitriolic comments and attacks must be a bit like cleaning a pub toilet.

And my cockbanging response to conspiracy madness gets passed up for this?

Back to bangin the lad off the keyboard...

I'm intrigued. What do you mean by a comeback?

God when I've installed my Win98 TWAINs on my old laptop I am off to bed...

may bosco haunt your dreams.

is up there with "You, Sir, are a wanker" in TT abuse terms.

Good work there fella.

They keep it up for a few weeks or months, maybe even a year or so, then suddenly sink into semi-oblivion. I guess real life just catches up with them.

i disagree with you here. they stop posting because they receive threatening and horrible pms. unlike others (especially those writing these pms), they have a life and TT is not their main source of 'human' interaction. good on them.

I guess we should have sent Bin Laden and the Taliban flowers, eh?

You still can send them flowers. They are still there. If you actually every manage to find find Bin laden, you can send him flowers too.

Good retort in my opinion.

The final quote is brilliant:

I am bored, bored, bored, bored,bored, bored, bored, bored,bored, bored, bored, bored,bored, bored, bored, bored and fucking horny as well. Any offers?

Talk to the hand.

Yours?

No, I'm not that bored.

Pity, you could wear a glove if you want.

Only if it has sequins.

Yes, I have come to respect the abominable one for his quick refrains. One of the few that I think considers this an art form.

I got into a BMW taxi once. It was not comfortable.

probably cos that massive chip on your shoulder meant you couldn't lean back into the seat properly.

Sin, I didn't know you also did Johnny Cochran impersonations.

I don't know who Johnny Cochran is, so he must be impersonating me.

Agreed JE. I believe there should be a category in the annual awards for such a fine retort, and I'd like to nominate Fallen 'Oo-er missus' Angel forthwith. Well done girl. Smirk City here. ;)

Thank you, GreenTea, for drawing my attention to a potentially silly thread. The repartée is remarkable for precision and speed.

What would Jebus do?

Weep, he always does.

Sorry Fribble. You are out of your league. Just stop typing. You are embarrassing yourself. If everything that's come out about your whinghey white bread ass wasn't true you wouldn't be so hot to defend yourself and the the rest of your bitches. The more you protest the more you prove me right. So type on, or shut the fuck up. Either way, I win and you whinge.

Don't apologize; I certainly don't. As an elitist, I freely encourage those with lesser mental and emotional endowments to express themselves, even though the result is somewhat inconsequential to the advancement of humankind, and often rather silly. I am quite sure that my bitches will back me up on this at our next khaki pants and SUVs luncheon, and we will all be rather mock offended at your language and yet secretly turned on at the aggression we've managed to provoke in the lower classes. Sex that evening with our white collar husbands will be divine. I for one might even go on top.

classic!

Mods, feel free to surgically remove the second half of this thread to begin a new thread entitled, "Comeback of the year 2008".

First nomination:

We need them to keep the queen of england out of our faces and to hunt todays modern super-animals like the 'electric eel' and the 'flying squirell'

Queen doof! Guns doof! Squirrels doof!