Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thursday nights drinks in Frankfurt

11 posts in this topic

Hi all,

what happened to the Thursday Night's drinking meet ups in Frankfurt? It seems that recently there are meet ups only for going to restaurants to eat (and drink), however I think that they are some chaps (including me) that fancy more just a few drinks until a bit late and prefer to eat early. How about the next one? It seems that the last one was on 21 of June, that makes it more than one month ago ... so who's up to the challenge ?

well depending on how Wed night goes I may well be up for a drink Thurs... not been on a drinks night before and would be good to get to know some other people around town

I think my theory on the Thursday drinks was whenever I posted about it nobody was ever interested until about 30 minutes before going when people kept on ringing me!

I am not sure I can make this yet Thursday but as the founder of Thursday night drinks in Frankfurt many moons ago I think it would be good if we got it going again.

So I guess that means I am up for the challenge!

Hi all,

I think thats going to be a nice Thursday evening since the weather is kind of improving, but if people cannot make it this Thu. then lets announce it for the next one and make it in some other place (I "sense" that people is growing tired of the Bornheim area)

What do you say?

I "sense" that people is growing tired of the Bornheim area

I say I will never get tired of the Bornheim area and doubt many others will either!

Not sure Hattersheim is going to play it with the others but I have a car so doesn't bother me. We could decide next week as per weather as a beer garden could be nice

I say I will never get tired of the Bornheim area and doubt many others will either!

Maybe not.. but then other people might like to try somewhere else? I haven't really been up to Bornheim so I can't really comment but then I suppose its always nice to see new places and meet new faces

technically, the bar is five minutes walking distance from the hattersheim train station, so not having a car is no excuse lol

i don't really care either. i got a car, too and could car pool with someone from my area, if there even is one, to go to bornheim or where ever. i haven't really went to any places in frankfurt itself.