Where to get passport photos taken for Canadians

23 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Tim Hortons Man said:

I just had this done, went to the local photo shop in the mall. Compared to last time it was super easy. All digital now, she took photos andn looked up the country and hit print. Took all of 2 mins. Only downside was I forgot the location stamp so had to drive back to get that. Cost 32€

I think last time I just wrote everything on the back myself.  Worked.

Yes, this is also what happened when I got some for my UK one and they just looked up what is needed for UK.   Good idea to get a whole stack and Brexit (my citizenship app) soon accounted for quite a number and so I just went and aske for a few more.    It is well worth doing.

Also, the other thing is that of course they can airbrush you.  I got mine done on the way back from a trip, and so arrived off a 6am flight with chapped lips and spotty red skin etc from a  week blasted by cold winds...but they soon removed all evidence of that, the full-on Politbureau effect :lol:.

Foto Studio Hirch in Darmstadt will do Canadian passport photos (or any other non-EU ones) if you give them the specifications. I've always used them and have been quite happy with them.