Kindergarten, baby, and child care spots available

15 posts in this topic

Post here if you have a Kindergarten or nursery school spot available.

Adverts are automatically removed after two months.

FREE KINDERGARTEN SPOTS FROM SEPTEMBER 2015

The German-Englisch parents initiative kindergarten Lerchennest in the North of Munich (Lerchenau) still has free spots available from September 2015. We are especially seeking for english speaking boys who are born between 1.10.2012 - 30.09.2013 and between 1.10.2011 - 30.09.2012.

We have small, age-seperated groups with 12 - 16 children. In every group there is at least one native English speaking and one native German speaking teacher.

Our opening times for the littles ones (born between 1.10.2012 - 30.09.2013) are from Monday till Friday from 8.30 till 12.30 pm, and for the children born between 1.20.2011 - 30.09.2012 Monday till Friday from 7.30 till 1pm with the possibility to book lunch spots till 2 or 3 pm.

If you are interested in a spot at our kindergarten, please fill out the registration form on our homepage www.lerchennest.de or contact us directly via vorstand@lerchennest.de

Hi Lerchennest,

We are highly interested and already sent you email.

However still have not heard back.

Please contact us tanapon@gmail.com

Thank you

My Kindergarten in Ramersdorf has 3 openings for girls born 2012/2013 with immediate effect.

What is My Kindergarten?

My Kindergarten is an English-German parents’ initiative kindergarten in Ramersdorf. The kindergarten has 24 places for children aged between 2 and 6 years old with 5 teachers, 3 of whom speak German, and 2 who speak English with the children.

The kindergarten has a lot to offer: freshly cooked food every day courtesy of our cook; a yoga course, music course, pre-school programs, lots of parties and activities and a nice community to name but a few.

Interested in a place for your child at My Kindergarten?
Then please register at www.mykiga.net or send us an email and we’ll be happy to meet with you.

FYI: There will be a further opening in February 2016 also for a girl born 2012/2013.

Jack and Jill English-speaking Nursery / pre-school / kindergarten in Neubiberg has spots available in both  our 2-3 year old and 3-to 6 year old groups.

English Kids Kindergarten e.V. is a non-profit-making organisation which was set up to support English-speaking families in and around the south and south east of Munich.

Our main activity at the moment is Jack and Jill pre-school and kindergarten in Neubiberg, just to the south of Munich.

Jack and Jill is open Mondays and Tuesdays from 9 am to 2 pm during the Bavarian school terms.

Jack and Jill has 2 groups.

One group is for children aged 3 to 6 years old and is open from 09.00 to 14.00

Group 2 is for children aged 2 to 3. This group will be open 9am to 12.30 pm - with a choice of pick up time at 12.00 (before lunch) or 12.30 (after lunch).

For more information check out our website: www.englishkidskindergarten.de , email englishkidskindergarten@hotmail.com

or call Sally on  089 4489780

My Kindergarten in Ramersdorf has an opening for a 2-year-old girl with immediate effect.

My Kindergarten e.V. is an English-German parents’ initiative kindergarten in Ramersdorf with 24 places for children aged between 2 and 6 years old. We have a great team of five teachers, 3 of whom speak German, and 2 who speak English with the children. Please check out our website www.mykiga.net for more info on what we have to offer, our daily schedule, pictures and more.

If you are Interested in a place for your child please register at www.mykiga.net or send us an email and we’ll be happy to meet with you.

FYI: There will be a further opening in February 2016 also for a girl born 2012/2013.

FREE NURSERY SCHOOL SPOTS FROM NOVEMBER 2015

The German-Englisch private Nursery School „Die Marienkäfer Kindervilla“ in Haidhausen - Munich still has free spots available from November 2015. We are especially seeking for two german or english speaking children aged 6 months – 3 years.

We have one small group with 12 children, our own yard, very homely ambience, local bio-caterer and at least one native English speaking and two native German speaking teacher.

If you are interested in a spot at our nursery school, please fill out the registration form on our homepage www.die-marienkaefer.eu or contact us directly via info@die-marienkaefer.eu & 0151/240 29 406!

www.die-marienkaefer.eu

LUMBERJACK Waldkindergarten has spots currentlyavailable

The Lumberjack Waldkindergarten consist of one group for up to 20 children aged 3-6. The educational team is comprised of native speakers, one of whom will speak English with the children exclusively. Children will learn to communicate in both German and English in this dual immersion setting, a natural and fun opportunity for language acquisition.

Munich’s first ever bilingual Waldkindergarten was founded in 2015 in the Aubinger Lohe. Too often children lack the time and space to enjoy the outdoors and move about freely in Mother Nature’s playground. That’s the whole purpose of our Lumberjack Waldkindergarten, a place in the great outdoors that fosters the whole child – academically, socially, and emotionally. We are convinced that such a venue provides children the opportunities to build concentration skills, to better deal with stressful situations, and to learn through structured play.

For more information visit our website www.lumberjack-muenchen.de or contact us at info@lumberjack-muenchen.de or +49 1575 9078829.

Jan-Amos-Comenius-Kinderhaus has 2 nursery spots available

Our bilingual Kinderhaus consists of two nursery and two kindergarten groups. For the 2016/17 school year we have two nursery spots available; one starting in October 2016 and the other one starting in January 2017.

In each group we have at least one native German speaker and one native English speaker to fully immerse the children in both languages. With four trained staff per group - an excellent teacher to child ratio - we can provide a caring environment where individual attention can be given to each child.

The Jan-Amos-Comenius-Kinderhaus is part of the Münchner Schulstiftung, which offers bilingual care and education from nursery to Gymnasium.

For more information, please visit our website www.kinderhaus.comenius-muenchen.de or contact us at +49 89 2032799-11 or kinderhaus@comenius-muenchen.de

Jan-Amos-Comenius-Kinderhaus

Kaflerstr. 14, 81241 München

Tel. +49 89 2032799-11

kinderhaus@comenius-muenchen.de

www.kinderhaus.comenius-muenchen.de

My Kindergarten in Ramersdorf has 3 openings in September 2016

The available places are for 2-year-old children, ideally English-speaking.

What is My Kindergarten?

My Kindergarten is an English-German parents’ initiative kindergarten in Ramersdorf. The kindergarten has a great teacher-child ration with 25 children aged between 2 and 6 years old with 5 teachers, 3 of whom speak German, and 2 who speak English with the children.

The kindergarten has a lot to offer: freshly cooked food every day courtesy of our cook; a yoga course, a music course, pre-school programs, lots of parties and activities and a nice community to name but a few.

Then please register at http://mykindergarten.net/ or send us an email and we’ll be happy to meet with you.

Great that you have advertised places here Mcgalena, but may I ask what connection you have to the KG?

From your previous posts, you seemed to be supporting another KG - are you a member of staff, or are your children there?

My Kindergarten in Ramersdorf-Perlach has openings available for 2 to 3-year-old girls

The available places are for 2 to 3-year-old girls, ideally English-speaking.

What is My Kindergarten?

My Kindergarten is an English-German parents’ initiative kindergarten in Ramersdorf-Perlach. We have a great teaching team with two native English speakers and two German speakers.

The kindergarten has a lot to offer: freshly cooked food every day courtesy of our cook; a yoga course; a music course; pre-school programs; lots of parties and activities and a nice community to name but a few.

Then please register at http://mykindergarten.net/ or send us an email and we’ll be happy to meet with you.

My Kindergarten in Ramersdorf-Perlach has 2 openings available for 2-year-old girls

The English-German parent initiative kindergarten still has 2 openings starting immediately for 2-year-old girls.

You can find out more about us on our website: http://mykindergarten.net/

If you are interested in a spot please contact us info@mykindergarten.net 

Look forward to hearing from you!

We have an opening from September for a 5 year-old child at the International Montessori English-Speaking Preschool e.V.

Located in the heart of Munich in the Au, we are a close-knit international community, providing a nurturing environment for our children for over 20 years. Our small size (18 children) and wonderful teachers ensure both a high quality of education and the positive individual attention that children need to develop and thrive. With a spacious garden and an inspiring programme of outings and events (museum trips, art history lessons, dance classes, cookery, charity projects and many different cultural celebrations, to name but a few), we provide children between 3 and 6 with a warm and stimulating learning environment. If you have a child of around 5 years old and are interested in participating in a bi-lingual English-speaking kindergarten, please fill in the application form on our website:  https://preschool.de/application/

We hope to hear from you soon.