Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mums & Bumps, weekly meeting in Berlin

1,729 posts in this topic

Hello "Questioning", would you propose a day & time & place fro an afternoon meeting? I am still discovering Berlin and happy to meet you in Friedrichshain.

I'll let my wife know, we live in P-berg. I don't think she has an account on here (yet), tho.

Hello there , I´m a mum to 2yr old twins and would love to meet up with fellow parents ! I´m new to this web site so bear with me while I get the hang of it ! i was wondering if anyone knows of any playgroups that my children could go along to ??

Hello Catrin! We try to organize a meeting in Berlin, if you are in Hamburg maybe check the events/meet-up section after you selected your region. Btw Hamburg is a great city, hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,

Speedy

Hello Mums and Bumps group...was the next meeting rescheduled? I have never attended and would love to. Anyone know a good bilingual pediatrician. I am giving birth in the next two to three weeks. Thanks...tricia

Hello Tricia,

wow, only 2-3 weeks!

Well, there was no reply to the meeting proposals so I started to give up hope that we will get together... I am still up for this Wednesday 10.00 am - I will be at this Graffiti place and anyone is welcomed to join me.

I do not know where you live, but I know a nice en speaking pediatrician in Wilmersdorf : Carl Reichert in Emser Str. 39b in Wilmersdorf, phone +49 (30) 882 77 01

Good luck!

speedy

Hello Speedy,

I did hope to meet up last friday at Graffiti, but I had a problem with the computer email. SORRY.

I now have a problem with wed. as I go to a German class from 10a.m to 1.15p.m. in Schoneberg.

I have been in Berlin just 3 weeks as my partner is working here now.

SO I am new to the city and Germany.

BUT I also have NO bump or kinder.

JUST time and I do like to chat...

Nottingham girl

hello there, I will go to the meeting tomorrow. Just one question, how to know who is who?

pars

Hello! It was really nice to meet today, it made my day ;-)

We were discussing to have 1 morning and 1 afternoon meeting per week, here are the suggestions:

Every Monday 1pm

Every Wednesday 10am

Place: @Graffiti Charlottenburg

Next Monday is a public holiday, shall we meet next Wed then?

Speedy

Nice meeting you too, Speedygonzi and NewtoBerlin! :)

I'm definitely up for next Wednesday's meet up! :)

pars

Hi Guys

I am also new to the site and thrilled to find other English speaking Mums :D and would love to meet up but I need to work during the week. Would anyone be interested in meeting up during the weekend? PS I have a two year old Daughter

Hello Sorcha,

Welcome to TT! I have a 2yr old daughter as well + a 4m old son. Would love to meet up during the weekend as well - maybe Sunday afternoon? This WE we are out of town, shall we organize something for a weekend after?

With toddlers we can look for a place with a playground - if you have any suggestions for a place please post it,

Cheers,

Speedy

Hi ladies, I wanted to jump in with some resources for your meetings etc...

"charlottchen"

www.mosaik-services.de/666.0.html

its a cafe and play area for children and adults in charlottenburg. they also have puppet theatre.

"kids planet"

in charlottenburg, off of kudam

http://www.kidsplanet-berlin.de

Pinocchio's Indoor Spielplatz

Düsseldorfer Straße 40, Berlin-Wilmersdorf.

Transportation: U-7 to Adenauer Platz

*an english playgroup meets here on tuesdays I think, beg. at 11am*