Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ice hockey games in Munich (EHC München)

418 posts in this topic

no worries. the more the better.

ok, so meeting point, 7pm at olympia park ubahn?

if anyone wants my mobile number, send a PM. I'll be wearing my red teamgb shirt

shit, maybe we'll see you, maybe not then :huh:

We'll try, or we'll try the cell phone route, maybe.

Should be a good game, we bought tickets online last week...because Petra likes to do that (I figure @ the game is perfectly fine...)

I think Tom will be able to meet at 7 but not I...will have to catch up a bit later...I think Tom has your # so shouldn't be a problem

Hockey wooo!

ok see you all later. I've realised all my sparklers are in the office. anyone going near a shop before?

P

WOO HOO

Ehc München 4 - Hamburg Freezers 1

It was a good game, and I hope everyone who was there enjoyed it too :)

Good review of the game and the stuff about the barons owners http://www.ehc-muenchen.com/news-504.html

It looks like we get Augsburg in the next round, I hope I'm out of hospital by then

Poots

Next round of the cup is looking like 22.11.2005 :) Hopefully when I am back out of hospital.

Waiting for oponents to be confirmed

Quick reminder.

Next round of the Cup is tomorrow night

EHC München against the DEG Metro Stars (Düsseldorf)

I cant make it. Is anyone else going? Anyone want to volunteer to SMS me the scores??

Poots

we won't be making this one, but I hope they win, I want to see them vs. Augsburg!

Just more info aboot the quarterfinals tonight.

Viertelfinale des Deutschen Eishockey-Pokals

Dienstag, 22. November 2005:

19:30 Uhr:

Augsburger Panther - Nürnberg Ice Tigers

(HSR: Looker)

20:00 Uhr:

EHC München - DEG Metro Stars

(HSR: v. Gameren)

Bietigheim Steelers - Adler Mannheim

(HSR: Hascher)

EV Regensburg - Eisbären Berlin

(HSR: Rademaker)

Die weiteren Termine in der Übersicht:

Halbfinale: 31.01.2006

Finale: 25.02.2006

Think it'll be possible to get tickets at the door tonight, since it's the quarter finals? Never been to a hockey game here, so I have no clue how crowded the games get.

Thanks.

DEG 4 Munich 0

Recap (for Pootle):

Before we got into our seats it was 1-0 DEG. No idea what the goal looked like. The first period was pretty even overall. Munich and Düsseldorf getting many chances, but the difference was the quality of the goaltenders I thought. The DEG goalie played great and was the saviour many times for DEG, even stopping 2 clear breakaways by Munich. The breakout for DEG was flawless, while Munich had many problems clearing their our zone at times. That would come back to haunt them.

The second period was where DEG started to pull away. There was one DEG forward line (with their top scorer) that gave Munich lots of trouble all the time. They would cycle the puck down low in the Munich zone and continue to have chances the entire period. It seemed Munich lost a bit of energy midway through the game and it times it looked as if DEG was toying with them. Munich made some defensive mistakes which led to a few goals. And on the offensive end they really didn't look as dangerous as the first period. The DEG defense were too strong.

The third period I thought would be a bit rough, being that DEG was already up 3-0, but it didn't happen. Munich took a 5-min major penalty (a bullshit call) and also a 2min minor. So they were 2men down for awhile but they killed that off and were playing much better after that..almost scoring numerous times. But the DEG goalie remained solid. Then after a faceoff in the Munich end, a quick shot fooled the Munich goalie and it was 4-0. The goal was purely the goalie's fault and shouldn't have gone in...and he knew it. That killed the momentum and basically sealed the victory. After that goal it got slightly more rough and Munich made many more stupid defensive mistakes...they played pretty bad overall in the last two periods. DEG deserved to win and they did look like the better team. They even switched goaltenders half way through the game which is odd.

I guess the important thing was that the glühwein went down very well and the game was entertaining at times too.

Oh. And Augsburg lost 1:0 to Nürnberg...

I think that is now 11 defeats in a row for Augsburg.. I could go off on one but there is not enough time in the day or space on this board I expect... Useless bunch of fkurecs

Anyone want to go to the game tonight against bad tolz?

face off is at 8pm, normally meet up around 7pm at the ubahn exit?

Poots

:(

EHC München have ended the season in the relegation round :(

The top 8 in the league go into the playoffs, the bottom 6 into the relegation

Fixtures are :

Dienstag 07.03.2006 20:00 Schwenninger ERC - EHC München

Freitag 10.03.2006 20:00 ESC Moskitos Essen - EHC München

Sonntag 12.03.2006 18:30 EHC München - Tölzer Löwen

Freitag 17.03.2006 19:30 ESV Kaufbeuren - EHC München

Sonntag 19.03.2006 18:30 EHC München - Lausitzer Füchse

Freitag 24.03.2006 20:00 EHC München - Die Wölfe Freiburg

Sonntag 26.03.2006 18:30 Die Wölfe Freiburg - EHC München