Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ice hockey games in Munich (EHC München)

418 posts in this topic

Next home fixtures

Sonntag 28.08.2005 18:30 EHC München - Straubing Tigers

Sonntag 11.09.2005 15:00 EHC München - Kölner Haie

Freitag 16.09.2005 20:00 EHC München - Eisbären Regensburg

(updated 16.08.2005)

for those who haven't been to a ice hockey game in Europe I highly recommend it. It is such an amazing experience. The crowds are wild!!

And I still got some sparklers unused from last year. Seriously would recommend the game on the 4th...

P

Petra and I are very much looking forward to more EHC Munich games this year...it's a hell of a lot different than a game in Minnesota, yet a damn good time in a completely different way.

However, the beginning of the season maybe not, we'll be broke from going to several concerts in August, :lol:

Important, the fixtures have been changed by EHC München.

PLease check their website or look above.

P

Ok heard free beer and sausage will be provided before the game on the 28th! definate must be there, unfortunately for munich a definate must be there for me and a whole bunch of my regensburg friends! so i will be sitting on the other side of the arena! there is no harm in eating some free sausage and drinking free beer though is there? after all we still respect you and all, sure, yeah :D

who all is going to be there anyway? should be some fun, for you munich fans who havent seen second leage hockey in some time :ph34r:

Anyone thinking of going up on Sunday?

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah sounds good. It is right around the corner from us...why not ;)

I assume you normally get the 13,30 tix? What are the seats really like?

Hey BG. Seating is normally good, but devoid of atmostphere which is why I normally stand, but I guess we need a seat for Tom?

P

hi pootle,

i am interested in coming to this.

jim

Hey BG. Seating is normally good, but devoid of atmostphere which is why I normally stand, but I guess we need a seat for Tom?

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah. I usually take a seat too...but reserve the right to jump up on a bad ref call ;)

Ok, so whats the plan then?

EHC münchen have a programme of events starting at 1500 in a tent outside, but really not that keen on doing all of that?

Suggestion from me that we meet at the Ubahn exit (rear of the train as it arrives) at 1730?

P

Yippee! Hockey season again! :-D

Last game I went to was to see the team in Mannheim. Will plan to meet up w/ you guys at 17:30.

Can't make this one (will be on a plane to Menorca!) but look forward to the next one. Have a great time everyone!