Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ice hockey games in Munich (EHC München)

418 posts in this topic

sorry, stoopid website says it's a home match. but it says the same when you click "away" too. :angry:

Tuesday in Dresden is the last game. The 2nd leg of the playoff finals

The seasons over then.

Poots

(Looking forward to some bundesliga 2 hockey)

Huh?? Surely the final has to be best 3 of 5 too?? One would hope anyways?? How can the final series be only 2 games (home and home)...this isn't bullshit football? :)

Its home and away. Nothing more. Looking at the playing structure I posted a in this thread earlier..

P

FYI:

Hockey Länderspiel next Tuesday here in Munich.

Germany vs. USA!

I just bought 5 tickets for myself and work colleagues. There were still tickets available @ 14.40€ a pop. Go USA.

www.muenchenticket.de

have fun at the usa game. I'm not convinced at what level the game will be played. Its a warmup prior to the world championships in austria, and you gotta wonder if poeple are going to risk getting injured. This isnt going to be an NHL game

Oh and well done EHC. I'm looking forward to some more games next season

P

My gf and I are going to the game...we JUST bought tickets, the online server was going ballistic so we had to call...the lady said we got the very last two...actually, she said there was 1 ticket left...and we said well, that's cause they're blocked for 23min because of the online order trying to go through...she told us to cancel it and she'd grab'em right away...and she did...so, ok, there's ONE ticket left.

Whoo-hoo, this should be exciting, the U.S. team just beat Canada...and have some NHL players of course, so it should be fun. Modano used to be in the North Stars back in the day...*sigh*

Also, from the looks of it, nearly everyone who scored on Canada in the last game is from MN...wonder if any of them are 25...might have played against them a few times, haha I certainly played all those teams...Edina, Eagan, Golden Valley, and Virginia (MN).

Intresting, EHC have started signing players for next year already. Some are from the old team, others not.

One I do know is Richie Bronilla who iced for my old team in London. Good defenceman. Not seem him play for I guess 2 years so should be intresting

P

What a great game!! I´d only been to one hockey game prior to this, in the minor leagues in Virginia. This was professional hockey! And I´m hooked!! So much better than watching it on t.v. Show me the way to Austria! BTW, I heard that the US plays Germany in another friendly on Thursday in Rosenheim. Don´t know how accurate that is...Anyway, I´m off to check the thread about the World Cup in Austria. Go team USA! 3-2 baby! Modano´s the man!

Looks like some pre-season games at EHC are on the cards

21.8.05 Garmisch gegen München

26.8.05 Rosenheim gegen München

28.8.05 München gegen Straubing

2.9.05 München gegen Ingolstadt oder Innsbruck noch nicht sicher.

9.9.05 München gegen Rosenheim

11.9.05 Straubing gegen München

Munich v Ingolstadt? That could be worth it.

Would like to see Munich vs. Augsburg on the list but I guess that will never happen. Unless they get an invite to the Curt Frenzel Turnier again

@Lupo: That beauty goal by Modano in the first period was sweet eh?? Left the crowd speechless...too bad the 2nd period sucked ass.

Unforgettable goal! I certainly cheered. Final US goal in the third was good as well IMO.

Didn't see the 3rd US goal...was too busy watching the ref getting bowled over by a German player at the other end...I think the Geman players were watching the same thing too...