Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ice hockey games in Munich (EHC München)

418 posts in this topic

ok guys, Sorry I've been away but back in town now. Tickets are still €10 for standing. I'll be at the ubahn exit at 7 wearing my red teamgb shirt.

Wonder if I can find any sparklers between then and now

Poots

ok, well i was planning on the beer garden, but shouting at a load of men sounds more entertaining! I'll see u at 7 guys (in jeans and black jumper)

Too much work on guys - don't think I'll make it. If I'm there at 7 great, otherwise don't bother waiting for me.

hey, can someone get tickets for me and Canuck if we'r enot there on time? He's going to rugby and I have a Telco. I'll try to get there but will probably heav eto find you at the Eisstadion around 19:30...

JB

and what a lovely game it was. hello to those who arrived. munich won :) and now its off to game 2 in leipzig on friday. game 3 is on sunday in munich, but I cant be there :( If poeple are intrested please organise yourselves

P

Munich lost game 2, but won game 3 7-1. Not sure what the other fixtures are, and I'm in London :(

Have fun peeps

Munich are through to the final after beating Leipzig 4-1 last night in game 4.

The other semi between Dresdner Eislöwen & EC Hannover Indians is going to game 5. Once that game is done the final details will be confirmed

P

Ok, promotion is a goal :) but winning the finals is much more important!

we want playoff hockey!!

P

cool, when is the final, and is it in Muncih? Would have liked to watch last night but didn't see this :mellow:

I think I can manage to miss 1 night of my german course...for more important things...i.e ice hockey. :)

According to the EHC München website, the first game will be on Sunday 17 April at 6pm in Munich.

Who's up for it? I'm pretty sure I can go, workwise. Will it sell out, so should we buy tickets now?

Bugger, not back from London until Monday.

I doubt if it will sell out, but the standing areas will be pretty full - everyone who has ever been to more than 3 games will be there.

Get there an hour before face off and claim your standing space.

If someone goes, can they get me a copy of the programme please?

Ta

P

I didn't end up going last night...Anyways, Munich won 4-3 against Dresden in the first game. Brearley with 2 goals and an assist!! :) Not bad production from a UofW/Kitchener Rangers Grad! The next game is in Dresden tomorrow night. If there's a game in Munich next weekend...I'm going for sure!!

shit, missed it. Didn't see this until now as got back from Wien late last night.

So the next game is on Tuesday the 19th against Dresden. I want to go. Are you all up for it again?