Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ice hockey games in Munich (EHC München)

418 posts in this topic

Standing is normally €10, seating €15. If you have never seen european hockey, its certainly an experience.

Not sure if they are changing prices for playoffs

Poots

Will definitely go on Monday. Especially as this evening will probably be the last Augsburg game of the season. Bloody Eisbären

€10-15? DAMN, if my parents and I can get tickets, Monday it is...I'll get back to you tomorrow, picking them up noonish, so I'll ask them about that right away...and yeah, would like to meet up with any of you that are going too...would be a lot fun I'm thinking

What time shall we meet on monday? Its 1500 face off, so how about 13:45 at olympia zentrum u bahn exit? I think monday could get pretty full especially as its local games..

Phil

Sounds good, u-bahn stop will work...know where to buy tickets? ...will it be hard at this point, or can we get them @ the door? ...url link?

Now I'm all excited, dammit, lol

If we are there at 13:45 we should have no problems buying a ticket. You want the exit at the back of the train at OZ, not the front :)

See you monday

P

I am going to wear my AEV Jersey just to see how much abuse we still get... ;)

I was gonna wear my Eisbaren berlin shirt :)

But for safety sake, think its going to be my TeamGB shirt.

Shall I bring the sparklers?

P

Yeah. May stick to my Rangers shirt as blood is difficult to get out of the others...

I have an old North Stars jersey, but it's in IL at the moment <_<

I'm 95% sure we'll be on time

Do you think we should buy tickets first anyways? ...or better as a group...or is it really no problem?

we're definately in...4 of us B)

If you want to buy tickets before you can, but the standing is non reserved. Standing is unlikely to sell out, but its important to get tehre semi early to get a respectable spot while not pissing off the locals.

Tickets are available at Ticket München outlets, you want Stehplatz heim, €10 on the door, not sure if the agents charge a booking fee

POots

Good to meet you mike, gf and family :)

Munich 5 - Rosenheim 3

Munich are off to the semi finals. They said the home game was tuesday 5th at 8pm I'll be going, anyone else?

You can follow the format and the results here

P

So, Munich have got Leipzig in the semis.

Its again best of 5 games, first one is Tueday 5th at 8pm.

If peopel want to go, drop your name down here. Meeting point is Olympiapark ubahn, come out the exit towards the BMW tower. Meet at 7pm?

Poots

I am down to see some hockey. new to town I'll be sporting the Blues jersey. I did not get to wear it in the states this year. Are tickets still 10 for standing room?

rip