Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ice hockey games in Munich (EHC München)

418 posts in this topic

Good luck to EHC Munchen!!! We visited from Australia in January when the club played against the village idiots (landSLUT) and it was the highlight of my 6 week holiday!

EHC Munchen for Premiers 2009!!!

went to the game, the Steheplatz Nord was packed to the brim with blues! got there late so didnt try finding you fans.

First Ice Hockey game ive ever seen, and I even got the pleasure of a shootout ending!

Regaular time ended 1-1, then nobody could get the result in overtime. Taking the game to penalties which munich won - leveling the series 1-1

Tuesday night is an away game in Bietigheim - and I cant travel :( Next home game is gonna be the LAST home game of the season. Game #4 of the series.

Faceoff is 8pm. Tonight, the north kurve and seats were all sold out. So if your planning to go on Friday, I would get your tickets before at München Ticket, and if you plan to stand in the north curve, I'd get there early.

So the details of the new league schedule were out today

Pre season games :

Freitag 21.08.2009 20:00 EHC München - Nürnberg Ice Tigers

Sonntag 06.09.2009 18:30 EHC München - EVR Tower Stars

League games :

Freitag 11.09.2009 20:00 EHC München - Lausitzer Füchse

Freitag 18.09.2009 20:00 EHC München - Eispiraten Crimmitschau

Freitag 25.09.2009 20:00 EHC München - Schwenninger ERC

The rest of the schedule is here

Theres normally a few english speaking fans at each game. See you all on the 21st!

Poots

The team have all arrived in Munich and passed their inital fitness tests -AZ : Cortina innovativ: Ein Fest als Strafe

They've started their on ice training, and cortina has his number #1 priority will be EHC (over his 2nd job as hungarian national coach)

Will be at the game on Friday 21st

Anyone else??

Poots

What do you think, will you need to buy tickets in advance? Or are tickets usually available at start time?

I'd like to know that too, although tickets are still showing as available online.

Well it was great fun, but can someone please explain why one of the EHC München team was wearing shirt number 95.5 ? Thanks

Munich won 3-1 and by now should be in Canada for the next leg of pre-season preperations.

Next home game Sunday 6th September, face off 18:30 against Ravensburg

Today EHC München announced Müller Brot as their main sponsor.

Tomorrow they start their season off against Lausitzer Füchse (from weißwasser)

Faceoff is 8pm.

be there , or be a nürnberg fan! :)

Ok, not had chance to update this thread for a while.

Next game is Friday 23rd at 8pm - EHC München v Wölfe Freiburg.

its Student night - with them only paying €6 to get in (with a valid student id - no idea what is valid and what isnt)

They won Friday night against kaufbeuren but last last night against Revenburg. Their first home loss of the season. EHC are currently 2nd in the league behind Schwennigen.

Hi,

I am about to buy tickets for an EHC Muenchen home game (vs. SC Riessersee (Garmisch) 19.02.2010) and would like to know which stand I should buy tickets for? South (Suedkurve) or North (Nordkurve) stand? Which is the EHC fan stand or are all stands mixed for home and away fans?

Would appreciate any advice.