Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ice hockey games in Munich (EHC München)

418 posts in this topic

Updated fixture list for september

Freitag 07.09.2007 19:30 Starbulls Rosenheim - EHC München *WARMUP*

Samstag 08.09.2007 20:00 EV Landsberg 2000 - EHC München *WARMUP*

Freitag 14.09.2007 20:00 EHC München - SC Riessersee

Sonntag 16.09.2007 18:30 Heilbronner Falken - EHC München

Freitag 21.09.2007 20:00 EHC München - SC Bietigheim

Sonntag 23.09.2007 17:00 ETC Crimmitschau - EHC München

Freitag 28.09.2007 20:00 EV Ravensburg - EHC München

Sonntag 30.09.2007 18:30 EHC München - Kassel Huskies

Think the next game I can get to is the league opener on the 14th. The rest are a nightmare with oktoberfest :((

hi there,

i visited munich last week and went to watch EHC v Nurnberg. this was my first ever experience of watching live ice hockey and was totally amazed at the atmosphere and colour in the stands!

can you just let me know more about the match. i believe it was a cup match were EHC the underdog? was it a really big achievement to win. i was very pleased that i was the trip.

by the way i was on the terrace behind the goal with the EHC fans. i was wearing an oxford united football shirt if anyone saw. (i doubt anyone noticed but just in case!)

also is dr felix really a doctor or is that just a nickname?

Hey,

glad you enjoyed the game. We were also in the terrace at the end. Lots of fun for everyone. It was the first round of the cup between munich (league 2) against Nurnberg (league1) - think Cardiff City v Manutd in football terms :)

The atmosphere was all the better as EHCMünchen were winning :) THey have a history of a good run in the cup, so lets hope this year is the same. At the moment only 2 of the sides in league2 have beaten opponents from league 1 (DEL)

Dr Felix Schneider, not really found much out. Cant confirm is hes a really Dr or not. Been looking at hockeydb, and through the forum and cant find anything really to confirm or deny it. Hes was born in Fussen and is a really bavarian...

Poots

I'd have no reason to doubt the validity of Dr. Felix's title. I find the Germans pretty finicky about their titles, so I suspect he's legit. That said, he may not be a medical doctor.

Yours,

Dr. JJ

Next round in the cup is against Augsburg on Tuesday 18th September at 8 p.m. After the win a couple of weeks back you've got to think there's a chance of getting to the next round!

Hands up if your going :)

this is gonna be good, especially after the pre-season friendlyness

Tra-la-la. I'm really looking forward to this. Finish work on Tuesday, Hockey tuesday night. Vacation starts wednesday.

spielan.jpg

Tra-la-la

Thinking about going to the game on the friday, should I worry about getting tickets before hand or should it be easy to get them at the gate?

Thanks

Tomorrow big game for ehc who are currently 9th in the table. They play top team kassel huskies.

Face off is 1830, i'll be heading over.. Anyone who wants to join me more than welcome..

Here is a rarity. EHC München is playing a Saturday night home game against EV Ravensburg on Jan 19 at 8pm. This also coincides with the 10th anniversary of the club. Should be a good one to attend.

I'm planning on being around for this one :) anyone else? (I've got the sparklers ready!)

I am over here in Germany for 3 weeks working down in Sonnenbuhl. I am going to be in Munich this week and would love to see some live hockey. Are there any teams playing there this weekend?

Thanks for any help.