Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ice hockey games in Munich (EHC München)

418 posts in this topic

After the doubts of the main sponsor - Gothaer renewing their contract, EHC München have a new set a of problems after 6 other sponsors pulled the plug, leaving them short to the tune of €400000. The club owners arent gonna enter a team into the league with such a short fall of cash :( Deadline day is mid may. If the money hasnt been found by then - there will be no ehc münchen next year. Players have been released and told to look for other contracts - arse :(

Weird, I subconciously read the names in the same way as the commentator guy at the matches.

Seems we can breathe a bit easier now. Let's hope we start getting a decent squad (and trainer) together in the next few weeks - first friendly according to the homepage is against Ingolstadt on Friday August 10th...

New trainer is Berthold Englbrecht - remember giving him abuse years ago when he played for Landshut!

Also several more friendlies announced, although most are away games.

The new fixtures are starting to appear slowly.

The DEB Pokal first Round is against Nürnberg Ice Tigers

Friendlies begin on August 10th against Ingolstadt, with a great local derby on 25th against Augsburg!

Freitag 10.08.2007 19:30 EHC München - ERC Ingolstadt

Samstag 11.08.2007 20:00 Landshut Cannibals - EHC München

Freitag 17.08.2007 13:45 SønderjyskE (dk) - EHC München

Samstag 18.08.2007 17:00 Odense Bulldogs (dk) - EHC München

Sonntag 19.08.2007 10:30 EfB Ishockey (dk) - EHC München

Freitag 24.08.2007 19:30 SC Riessersee - EHC München

Samstag 25.08.2007 19:00 EHC München - Augsburg Panther

Freitag 31.08.2007 19:30 EV Füssen - EHC München

Sonntag 02.09.2007 18:30 EHC München - Nürnberg Ice Tigers (POKAL)

Freitag 07.09.2007 19:30 Starbulls Rosenheim - EHC München

Sonntag 09.09.2007 20:00 EHC München - SC Bietigheim

The game on Friday 7th in Rosenheim is the one to go to , all the old SBR / Hedos rivalries and bitterness from the good old days ( 70s - 80s early 90s ) when both were 1st liga teams ( and Rosenheim 3 times Champions ) , comes out . This also the last Friday of the Rosenheimer Herbstfest , traditionally all SBR fans meet for fruhschoppen , weisswurst essen etc , @ 10am and continue until the evening game . If your an sports fan , the atomosphere on the steep terracing in the stadium is not to be missed !

I'm hoping to make that Augsburg game. Pootle, are you up for checking that game out?

Yep right now. But there could be a change due to working saturday night. Not sure yet. Will know more on Monday!

I'll be going to the game on saturday. Its the opening game, and queues could be long for tickets.

my plan is to be at the Olympia park when doors open at 18:00. I'll be somewhere in town before hand for food etc.

Anyone else planning on heading up?

P

a fun game :) Munich won 3-1, Augsburg looked lost at points. Munich has lots of development to do as a team.

Next home game Sunday 2nd in the cup again Nürnberg. I'll be heading up there again. Anyone else?

I really feel strange saying this (after the crap games I witnessed last year), but Munich actually played a decent game and their goalie stood on his head. Good job. I hope that continues aganist Nürnberg.

WOO HOO!!!

Munich win 5-3!!!

WAHEY!!!

Sorry, it was a good game. Its always nice to see munich win. it sometimes makes hte mid season slump that bit bearable. when I hear who the opponents in the next round of the cup is, I'll post here.

WAHEY!!!

Great game. EHC was strong on the power play, OK on the penalty kill (would have been better if the last minute of the first and second periods had never happened). Best offensive hockey I've seen from München yet.

Tickets are €13. keep an eye on this thread. when pople go, they post here.

Poots

Stolen from NordCurve München - Fansforum

Das Kompon Tor!

Der Ausgleich zum 1-1 Schütze Spylo

Der Penalty von den Ice Tigers

Das Tor zum 2-1 wieder Spylo

Tor Neville Rautert

Tor Gordon Borberg

Tor zum 3-3 Laflamme

Tor Jason Deitsch

Tor Dr. Felix Schneider