Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ice hockey games in Munich (EHC München)

418 posts in this topic

I'll be definitely there!!!

Eishockey is just great and I like the atmosphere in the stadium. Guess I will be there at almost all games...

I myself always try to convince all of my friends to go to the stadium... the more the merrier!

That sounds cool, i think ice hockey is the only sport my uni dont play! Any ideas for ticket prices, and if u have to get em in advance?

can't do that weekend but i'd love to go somtime as i've zero understanding of ice hookey and would like someone to tell me what the hell is going on.

Standing tickets are €10, seats are €15.

This early in the season you shouldnt have to buy in advance.

Gideon - can explain all to you, let me know when you want to go. Will be there on the opening night, probably wearing either an old barons shirt, or a TeamGB shirt.

P

Can i suggest we make a group trip to the home game on the 12th September, as its a home game, and i dont think theres much planned then? I admit i wont understand v.much but it always looked like fun when we'd watch it at 5am on tv, post drinking!!

I'd love to come too some time, always wanted to watch it live. But I'm leaving next Wednesday, back 19th Sept...

12th sounds good to me. its a 1830 faceoff. so how about we meet up at 1730 at the Olympia Park station?

P

Sorry Sunny, didnt see your message before I left. I was there. Good to see EHC win tonight, opposition looked a bit dis-organised, and EHC capitalised on it. Shame they couldnt find that 10th goal!

P

ja, was good to be back in the stadium! Just love Icehockey! the hockey the EV Landshut was playing was a bit disappointing. Expected a bit more... but yeah! Was good to see Munich scoring 9 goals! Looking forward to the next games... !!! Hopefully a few other TTers will join then...