Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye!

22 posts in this topic

After 4 and a bit years here, I am hitting the road later today. Looking forward to being back in showery Scotland, but will miss this place and a good few people here...

So farewell to all that know me... I think contact details have been passed on to all that want them, but I will check on here now and again for PMs...

Take care

Grant

Wee you're leaving? Jeezus who's going to dance to the Clash with me at Temple Bar? (Just kidding haven't been there in ages but they're still fond memories) :(

Good luck to you, you will be missed!

Take care man, sorry I didn't get to wish you well for the return home in person, dint know you were leaving that soon. Look after yersel' and don't eat yellow eskimo boobies.

Oh no, now who will I beat at Fantasy Football? Take care and see ya on the boards.

Take care, Grant!! All the best to you!!

(... and who knows, maybe we'll see each other soon?? There's another Scotsman I promised to visit, you see... ;) )

Nice to have met you. The times we've actually chatted you've proved to be a lovely bloke, wish you well with whatever you get up to.

See ya dude, we're really gonna miss ya. You've been a laugh ever I first saw you bleeding all over the pub. And you are the only man I know who's hair is actually a finely tuned drunkometer - one glance and I could tell exactly how many you'd had.

Take it easy mate and come back to visit soon. Sorry I missed saying goodbye in person, that's a fucker. Have you had your last brew then?

I'll raise a glass to you later on, I'm really pissed off you're leaving actually. The Arc won't be the same without you. Stupid expats who leave, who do they think they are?

Have fun Wee Mun, look after yerself. :( *sniff*

Keep well mate and good trip back. Now who the hell am I going to give pathetic excuses for England's losing too?

Seeya cobb! Cheers for the sweet deal on all that shit you swung me. Many a drunken night we've had. Look forward to knocking back some more and a game of arrows on your return.