Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Articles on the war between the U.S. and Islam

30 posts in this topic

define 'broad' I suppose.

How can you define them when they are all covered up like that? They scare me when they do that tongue waving hollering thing when you can't even see them.

OK, they scare me when they do that tongue wavering hollering thing and you can see them. Looks like Sponge Bob on acid or something.

Personally, I like Williams. He's always a great host when he fills in for Rush.

How can supposedly educated individuals talk like that.

If he is so well educated then surely he would see the inherent bias in 95% of the mainstream media towards this agenda.

If we apply the same profiling to everybody based on every wrongdoing of significance, then by far American politicians would at the forefront of our most feared list.

These articles are designed to do nothing more than incite those with no cognitive capabilities to tow the line.

These articles are designed to do nothing more than incite those with no cognitive capabilities to tow the line.

Aye mate, that's the problem with it. That covers a pretty large percentage of the population.

Islam isn't the problem, it's fundamentalism including the Christian Fundamentalism that some of the people who wrote those articles have. Once we destroy fundamentalism, we can then go on to marginalise all religions, and the world will be a better place for it..

Muslim extremism (like any other extremism) is a problem in today’s world. Just look at the recent honour killings – the stoning to death of the Kurd girl in Iraq – several other honour killings in the UK by Pakistanis. This is not a modern civilised behaviour.

I couldn't agree more. Extremism is the problem. However, I'd say starting a war on a pack of lies and screwing up the lives of millions of people is also extremism, just on a much, much bigger scale.

If the thought of Williams attacking and obliterating entire countries isn't enough to make you sick, read what one of his colleagues at George Mason University, James Buchanan, has to say about Muslims immigrating to Europe:

http://www.handelsblatt.com/news/Default.a...&_b=1229889

So once Williams creates more mayhem in the Middle East and probably millions of refugees, Muslims will want to seek refuge in Europe. Of course, if Buchanan has his way, Muslims will be denied entry:

Sie selbst verknüpfen Freiheit und Marktwirtschaft. Wie universell sind diese Werte? Lassen sie sich exportieren, zum Beispiel in die muslimische Welt?

Unsere Vorstellung von Freiheit ist mit dem Islam wahrscheinlich nicht vereinbar. Deshalb hoffe ich, dass in Europa endlich Kräfte frei werden, die sich gegen die schrittweise Machtübernahme der Muslime wenden. In den Niederlanden ist das schon erkennbar. Aber die meisten Europäer scheinen blind oder hilflos in diesem Prozess zu sein. Wir erleben den Kampf der Kulturen, den Huntington prophezeit hat. In Europa ist die Situation dramatischer als in den USA. Europa muss bald sehr einschneidende Maßnahmen ergreifen, sonst kommt es an einen Punkt, an dem es nichts mehr unternehmen kann.

Woran denken Sie konkret?

Die Europäer müssen anfangen, bestimmte Gruppen genauer zu beobachten. Sie dürfen diesen Leuten die Immigration nicht erlauben und müssen sie unter Umständen ausweisen.

Ein Dialog ist nicht möglich?

Wir können gegenüber den Intoleranten nicht tolerant sein. Es gibt keinen Dialog, wenn eine Gruppe bereit ist, ihr Leben zu opfern für das Leben nach dem Tod. Der fundamentalistische Islam von heute ist in einer ähnlichen Situation wie die katholische Kirche vor etwa 500 Jahren.

Can these guys stick to teaching economics? They scare the living daylights out of me...BTW, Williams admits in another column that he was court-martialed when he served in the US Army.

As far as I am concerned he and Rush Limbaugh can do time as IED fodder in Iraq.