Doggy play day for dogs, owners, and friends

579 posts in this topic

This Saturday a couple of TT dog owners will be taking their dogs to the Olympia Park so the dogs can hang out together, and the owners can chat about dogs, among other things. We will meet at the Olympia Alm at 13:00. The Olympia Alm is a dog-friendly small beer garden on that green hill in Olympia Park. You may also join us even if you don't have a dog, provided you don't mind an awful lot of doggy talk and romping.

Any interest?

I don't have a dog, But I would LOVE to come wrestle around with them and throw balls or whatever! I really miss having the little buggers around, and the germans are slightly touchy about people messing with their well-trained Pooches!

Great idea, but we will be cheering (barking?) on the GAA at the Irish football event - would love to come along if you do it again though! Have fun!

Ahh, I would have loved to come too (no doggy though) maybe next time...on a Sun would be great as I have school on Saturdays

We had a nice 3 dog, 4 person get-together. We´ll try to do this on a regular basis and will post again the next time---and I´ve learned my lesson to maybe schedule it a bit later...

Dear Dog Owners and Dog Friends,

The next Doggy Play Day is planned for Saturday, July 7, 2007 at 2 p.m.

Again at Olympia Alm.

Remember, everyone is welcome to come and hang out in the park and drink something with us. The only prerequisite is at least tolerating dogs and conversations about them.

Hope to see you there!

i definately wish Bren and I were still in Munich, i'd love to be there!

the poor guys is getting old (today is his 3rd bday) and will be lonely after today after 2 weeks spent with other dogs while i've been dog sitting, he would've loved this!

If you do this in October i'll be there (with or without dog) :)

I just wanted to note that we will be meeting regardless of the weather -- Olympia Alm does have big umbrella-y things over its tables.

Great, I'll be there, but not sure whether with or without dog. Gotta meet Tobi!

Just a warning: Tobi is not the little fuzzball he used to be. See you all there in about an hour!

Well, he's still dangerously cute, no doubt of that! Thanks Ruthie for setting up the meet yesterday - great to meet lovely Levi, the famous Cookie and superstar Tobi of course, and oh yes, there were some people there too, weren't there? Actually got that black and white power surge of mine thoroughly tired for the evening. Looking forward to the next one!

The next Doggy Day is this Saturday, 21st July, at 14:00 (2 p.m.) once again at the Olympia Alm.

Hope to see you there!

So far Crusoe has reported she will come, sans canine companion. If you´re not up to anything else, swing on by the Olympia Alm and have a beer/Spezi with us!

HI,

Great idea... If you guys come to Schwabing visit us at the Raubtiersalon, the Schwabinger

Dog Boutique and Grooming Salon. A little stop before the Englischer Garden cant hurt and

we do have a treat for your dog.. Just let us know that you are TT's

Your Raubtiersalon Team,

http://www.raubtiersalon.de/

Raubtiersalon...whatever.

We had a lovely doggy day with lots of chatting and romping and beer. We had one dog in person (in canine?) and two in spirit, one of whom is yet to be found.

Next time, if the weather is good, we plan on going someplace where doggies can swim.

Ta!

We def had a lovely time, thanks to both of you and particularly Tobi for a great aftzernoon out. And fter all we did get to play fetch with the kid and the retriever at the end :) Will send you the promised links right away too

Yes, that was a great afternoon all right. Poor Tobi was so tired afterwards he had to be carried away from the beer garden (I know some people who are sometimes like that too)!

Poor Tobi was so tired afterwards he had to be carried away from the beer garden (I know some people who are sometimes like that too)!

so, I think that is his thing, he does that at the Hash too! Sneaky bugger he is isn't he? ;)