The "thank you" thread

243 posts in this topic

 

Sort of a little bit off-topic, but I see somebody called "Grinner" started this thread - never heard of him before, and doesn't seem to be posting much at all recently - did he leave or flounce?

I'd be thankful for any information

 

He's not left, he just changed his user name. He's on TT quite a lot really. In fact you have "chatted" to him quite a lot.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to thank Jimbo for legal advice, even though I didn't like his answer ;)

 

Thank you Jimbo :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're welcome... I can reword it to be more favourable if you prefer? I think it'd be wrong, but still...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to thank NoBullJ for making me laugh 99% of his postings. The other 1% I probably didn´t understand.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

You're welcome... I can reword it to be more favourable if you prefer? I think it'd be wrong, but still...

 

I'd rather it be right AND to my liking, but if I can only have one I'm much happier with accuracy. Thank you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I want to thank NoBullJ for making me laugh 99% of his postings. The other 1% I probably didn´t understand.

 

I know what you mean!

I am also deeply thankful that people like Orla inka exist.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya, I just notice that! When I click on new messages it give a error warning. So I can no longer write back to you or the other nice people I have been chatting to via TT emails. This is so weird.

 

I hope all is going well and your welcome!

 

 

 

Thanks to Vanessia_1999 for being my virtual hair angel!! I tried to PM you, but you can't receive messages, for some reason :-(

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am thankful for the modest TTer who is picking up the remnants of my coatrack/wardrobe and transporting them to the junk yard.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted to say thank you to Robinson100 for being such a great person :)

 

And special thanks to mlovett and SJ1 for being great people to talk with when you're down...

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I wanted to say thank you to Robinson100 for being such a great person

 

She sure took me out of the doldrums this evening .. thanks, Robby.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I wanted to say thank you to Robinson100 for being such a great person

 

And special thanks to mlovett and SJ1 for being great people to talk with when you're down...

 

Aww thanks, made my day :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Aww thanks, made my day

 

I smiled, want to say something sweet in return... but everytime I come close to something.. I keep seeing rainbows and the urge to listen to Cher...

 

But for what it's worth, I meant what I said :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to thank jean-louise.

 

She PMd me about something I was giving away. The PM was very polite and sweet. She organised a time that worked for us both, and when she was running twenty minutes late let me know about it. She turned up with chocolate in hand as a thank-you. And she sent me a thank-you PM the next day.

 

Thank you jean-louise, for being a sweetheart.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The aptly named lovely Liebling

 

Thank you very much for the advice - will pm properly later...am currently dealing with sciatica and rodents! It don't rain...

 

donk xx

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Bipa..without your links hubby and I would not had a magical night.

 

  Saturday my hubby and I went to the Histotainment Park Adventon in Osterburken. It was great! There where so many people dressing the part and enjoying themselves. Dancing, sword fight, fire show and so much more. I found it to be so magical. Will definitely attend again next year, but next year I will dress the part as well;)  

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to Orla Inka for the ebook she sent me a few days ago, didnt see this thread before or would have posted this earlier :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to say a huge thank you to everyone on here. I just read through a thread I started a year and a half ago when I was out of my wits with stress. I was struggling and depressed and so many TTers gave truly amazing advice and support. I can only really appreciate it now looking back, from a more 'normal' state of mind, with a better sense of perspective and some experience to teach me! There are too many of you to count and name but THANK YOU for your kindness and concern and advice.

And sorry for not appreciating it properly back then! *blushes*

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now