The "thank you" thread

243 posts in this topic

Hey Bipa, anything for you, darling!!!

As glad as I am that you lived thru the holidays without major mishaps I must admit that I loved reading

your posts re: sick hubby and his odd "cure" for his cold. It wasn't Schadenfreude, at least I don't

think so, you just have the funniest way to write about stuff that others would yell and scream about.

But you got me laughing when I badly needed some comic relief, so thank you right back.

I'd like to thank Marie-Claire, who picked up on my post on the "Why are you so unhappy" thread. and wrote something sweet. Since then life has moved on, I visited my brother,who's coping well, my son is going to have an operation on his knee and has cheered up, and I taaught two classes today who were very positive. I've realised that I've got it good. But it was so nice to get a bit of internet sympathy. I hope you will get you reward in heaven, or ideally, in this life.

I want to thank PES who caused my cup of happiness to runneth over by sending me his real, honest to goodness Jim Croce LPs.

"I Got a Name" is in the top ten LP list of all times, by the way.

Thank you so, so much!

Uh, thanks, Chocky. Blocked a reply, so I'll send thanks to you here.

Thanks, Chocky.

I was never interested in my reputation score. I think robinson100 had good criticism when she said I shouldn't post so early. I also do ramble--but never "mindlessly." I often take a tangent that the posts do lead to, but it confuses people, obviously.

Anyway, glad your rep. is improving. I have "Bots" protecting mine for the moment. Tee hee. Schadenfreude there, as it's got to pissing the heck out of some folks, including/esp. moderators.

I rarely bring up my rep. except on the rep. thread. However, I do bring it up when I get nailed for "personal attacks" when whoever is writing that has a mote in their eye as big as a plank not to see that the person I have attacked has gone full bore at me.

Hope this wasn't too long a reply. :-)

Cheers,

funf

However, I do bring it up when I get nailed

Thank you funf for letting us know when you get nailed. :P

Wow! you now have "Bots" protecting you? Amazing!

I always thought it was the rich and famous who needed body guards!

I'm thankful that you mention me in your posts - maybe I'll get to be famous too one day and get some "Bot protection"?!

BTW - "at a tangent" is a very good way for describing a lot of your posts - a perfect description if you ask me!

ps - NBJ has got a dirty mind - should we be thankful for that too?!

I want to thank robinson100 for supporting me in doing something I really didn't want to do. She kept asking if I had done it and eventually today, I did and I'm so glad I did - thanks rob.

Yes Tappy, I can be a real pain when I get an idea set in this little mind of mine :)

I'm thankful that you finally did it and plan to follow through - but beware - I'll be watching your every move!

I am thankful Tappy didn't kill Robby for being persistent. And they both lived to say "thanks".

I'd like to thank TT for allowing me to post even though I promised [Keydeck] that I wouldn't once I moved out of DE. I appreciate that I can now laugh about my little [mis]adventure over there.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank El Cabal for what appears to be a retreat from assaulting my rep. :P

Last but not least, I'd like to thank El Cabal for what appears to be a retreat from assaulting my rep.

Yeah yeah, happy for ya. El Cabal has directed the arsenal at someone called NoBullJim. :P

I would like to thank the many TT members and their significant others for hanging out with me this week. I haven't been this social since I was a single gal. Bring on the weekend in Munich :)

Ashhahnmueller- Took gifts for my family in her luggage when she flew home for a visit and sent them USPS, sparing me the international shipping.

Pezmom3- For hooking me up with ninja babies hand me downs :)

Sort of a little bit off-topic, but I see somebody called "Grinner" started this thread - never heard of him before, and doesn't seem to be posting much at all recently - did he leave or flounce?

I'd be thankful for any information :)

Yeah yeah, happy for ya. El Cabal has directed the arsenal at someone called NoBullJim.

What, pray tell, did you do to anger The Gods?

- he's not left the country yet M,- it's the thanks you get for it!

Thanks to Vanessia_1999 for being my virtual hair angel!! I tried to PM you, but you can't receive messages, for some reason :-(

Sort of a little bit off-topic, but I see somebody called "Grinner" started this thread - never heard of him before, and doesn't seem to be posting much at all recently - did he leave or flounce?

I'd be thankful for any information

He rose like a phoenix from the ashes.