The "thank you" thread

243 posts in this topic

...and I'd like to thank you for keeping me awake! I'll fetch another Radler!

Thanks to all those on TT who helped and/or offered a place for me to stay in Munich. Especially with my less than 2 week search! I will now have a place to stay during my internship there :) YAY

Thanks to katekatekoala, Keydeck and Small Town Boy for the tips, especially since I was kind of butting in on the photo thread to ask.

Many users don't see the crap that gets posted late at night and cleaned up in the morning.

Thank you!!!

thank you Urban Angel, you really are an angel, am sad you live far away :(

I'd like to say thank you to asd, who sold me a kickass old-school keyboard for the low low price of €5. It is much cooler than I expected it to be and I'm super stoked about it, even if I did have to go to the other side of the universe to pick it up. Thank you asd for the rad deal!

I'd like to thank sarabyrd. Reading some old posts I came across one by sara where she mentioned a song by "The Beautiful South": I'll Sail this Ship Alone. This song is now among my favourite top 10.

Thank you sarabyrd!!

I'd like to thank the entirety ot TT for keeping my spirits out of the toilet while I clean up sick and vomit from my son since Tuesday. At the moment it's now my daughter who's going "both barrels blazing" so please keep me smiling!

I'd also like to thank Mr Maker, Big Cook, Little Cook, and that charming girl with one arm. And Mr Tumble, coolest of all.

My pleasure, Findus.

For anyone who doesn't know it, or does know it and wants to hear it again, a link.

I want to thank Jimbo for his help with legal questions.

Not at all Sara - I hope that info was of some use? I wasn't sure it was relevant or not...

I'd also like to generally thank Jimbo for his banter over the mirror in editor bob's flat. Good on yer you old cunt.

A huge Thank You to robinson100 for the tip about re-using vacuum bags in an emergency. And additional thanks to all the folks who responded tonight, mlovett for making me laugh, BonnBonn for saying she would have helped if she could, even Kay and rhody. (Though I still hate beer!) ;)

At the risk of repetition, I'd like to thank all of TT for, well, everything.

The mods are lovely especially Gen. See you all soon in person! 

I would like to thank you all for making me feel less lonely.

I want to first thank marie_claire and planetmoni for allowing me to think german women are hot. Second I want to thank Martin and Chris for telling the fat german kid to fuck off instead of me punching my glass into his forehead. Seriously I had the angle they saw it and they said fuck off to the dude. Crazy germans. Third I want to thank editor bob for nothing. Yeah I said it Bob...nothing. I been asking for years for a super hero day and you never reply. What the fuck dude?