The "thank you" thread

243 posts in this topic

I don’t know how I will ever repay you apart to say you are on the list of people who I would lay my life down for.

Erm... that's exactly what I don't want you to do! :ph34r:

Thanks again to llees and leeza for their support, as well as the person who gave me the info I needed. I've also had the most incredible array of PMs over the last few days, ranging from the touching to the truly tasteless - thanks to everyone who's been genuinely concerned or cheered me up.

Thank you Moonboot.Its good to know that there are people out there that are willing to help,or give advice at the drop of a hat without any hesitation.

Thanks Techsmex for being there for me everyday, when I awake, my ups and downs, when I retire each night, thru tearful and joyful events, in my moments of loneliness and ecstasy. I love you man! :lol:

I want to say a big thank you to SpiderPig. I was asking about where to buy an adaptor for a UK BT landline phone, and was pointed in the direction of Bavaria Satellite

A few minutes after the Topic was started i got a PM from Spider offering to send me one for free as long as I gave a mention to his company (Bavaria Satellite).

Nice one fella!

Thank you Rhody for the beer garden recoomendation, good food (when we were eating fast-food for over a month in the hotel), help with the hot water heater, and being my husband's "date" to the ST movie :D

That despite all the despair in the world today...TT can always make me giggle, gasp or smile. That. Is. Appreciated.

I wub you guys... :wub:

Today is my last day of my 3 month rotation in Düsseldorf. So thanks TT for helping me find English-language films, events, understanding a bit more about Germans and the expat community who love to hate them!

I don't want to be one of those users who left x years ago and still lurk around... but I may come back some day (I could see myself living here, if I got the language up to scratch) so ... guess I won't delete my account or anything...

To LeonG my thanks for coming up with a very resourceful word at this late hour!!!

Also my thanks to Live Chat which made it possible .. hahaha

Oh, and Bipa, E for Effort!!!

I agree. Thank you JE. Warm thanks.

Mind you I still think you're talking a load of shit about Tesco. :)

But warm, generous, kind and hospitable thanks all the same.  Thanks.

Thanks again.

A boatload of thanks to Angelbeast for including us in an awesome party, and all that went into it. Angelbeast rocks like a hurricane.

I would like to thank Jeremy for starting the Space Rock thread, and Allershausen for commenting in that thread that Gong with Steve Hillage will be performing in Munich this Sunday, Nov 8th. As a result, I've got my ticket now, and looking forward to it. :D

I'd like to thank the whole of TT for keeping me entertained today. I've had the responsibility for the welfare of kids upon me 24 hours a day the last nine days, including one birthday party and a half term, and I am burned out beyond belief. Thank you all for keeping me going. God bless you all.