The "thank you" thread

243 posts in this topic

thank you Sarabyrd for the big bag of glasses you gave me for charity yesterday. and for the Stofftasche!

Just wanted to say Thanks to everyone on TT for all the help over the years, for giving me a place to vent my occasional frustrations and to see I'm not so alone. And all those who came out this week to take away my free stuff, saving me from a last minute scramble to cart everything to "der Wertstoffhof" :)

Take care!

I'd like to send a general thank you to Bipa. There are too many threads to mention specifically, but Bipa has always been so helpful and friendly, and patient with "silly" newbie questions. a bright star of TT. It's not easy to move to a new continent, but with folks like Bipa, it's definitely a little less painful. cheers to you!! :)

Just wanted to say Thanks to everyone on TT for all the help over the years, for giving me a place to vent my occasional frustrations and to see I'm not so alone. And all those who came out this week to take away my free stuff, saving me from a last minute scramble to cart everything to "der Wertstoffhof"

Take care!

We'll miss you L8knight. Are you back in Chicago?

Thanks to UrbanAngel for telling me about the coolest show in town and giving me the secret link to get tickets for it a day early. I'm pretty excited!

I'd like to thank those who contributed to the Feinstaubplakette thread.

So when I picked my car up from its service yesterday, I wasn't one of the many (and I mean many!) people queueing to get theirs, or bitch about why they couldn't have a green one, and didn't the salesman realise they had kids to drop off in Munich, and where were they allowed to go with the yellow sticker, and . . . you get the idea.

I want to say thank you to:

-Bluedave for originating a thread to help me find a kitten.

-kitkat64 for finding a kitten.

-Ruthie for watching the kitten til she can come move into my apartment.

-EVERYONE who suggested names for the new baby kitten. There were some cute ones, funny ones that made me laugh, ones that I knew I was never going to pick... but THANK YOU!

And thanks TT for being entertaining and giving me something to read during my day. And everyone on TT that is super nice.

I completely forgot at the time, being caught up with more important matters, but thank you, thetagirl05, for thinking of me when you had to give your sweet kitten away to a good home. Cleo says hi.

post-4788-1224330044.jpg

I would like to thank the parents of my ex BF who did everything possible to make me move out from Germany!!! Thanks so much to you dear Ludmilla for making me realise that I was wasting my time with your son. Thank you for making me realise that I had put on so much weight and that I was reading too many Gala mags!!!At least I have two law degrees and now a great career in paradise!!! thank you so so much!!

I would like to say thank you to all those people who listened, those who PM’d those who answered my phone calls and also to those I don’t know about behind the scenes. I have done some stupid things over the years but I think this one takes the biscuit. Well erm actually there was this time stood outside a bar in S-o-T when … erm … :unsure: never mind

Also I wanted to say a very special thank you to Tiggi so “Thank you Tiggi” I don’t know how I will ever repay you apart to say you are on the list of people who I would lay my life down for. If you ever need anything say it, I will be there.

And finally to JL thank you. I know that you have no reason to be doing what you are doing for me now, all I can say is that one day I will prove the world wrong and those that I want to, will look at me and feel proud.

I'm glad to hear you're better. Take care. Wishing you all the best.