The "thank you" thread

243 posts in this topic

I just want to thank that Slovakian bitch who lied to me, cheated on me and stole money from me (to give to her real boyfriend for his coke addiction)!!!

That sounds like an episode of 'This Life' :huh:

I'd like to thank Jebus' mum for the hand job under the table at the Chinese Tower

Classy! :D

I'd like to thank the unctuous bastard that's making work a little "challenging" at the moment.

And on that note I'm off home for a bottle or six of wine :)

Pictures please. And if they could feature your girlfriends loving you, even better. Thanks.

Thank God for your imagination Komland, because that's the only place your going to see that.

Whoever created the first dictionary, thank you.

And thanks to Kay for enforcing it.

Thanx for recongizing my quallitys & makin me feele apprishiatid. ;)

I want to thank Crusoe and Garibaldi for giving me peace of mind when I go on vacation in a couple of weeks!

I would like to thank eurovol for showing admirable restraint in his posting on the Obama probably coming to Berlin thread. :)

I will be thankful when the rest of the pub bores will return their willy waving / penis comparrison to the relevant designated thread(s).

Thank you to everyone who's come and taken furniture off my hands over the last few weeks - the flat is empty and we're ready to move...

And thanks for all turning up and being there when you promised you would be!!

Regarding my recent move:

Thank you to Meat and Potatoes for showing up and painting with a temperature of 100°F.

Thank you to Tiggi for showing up and cleaning and prepping door frames for painting after only three hours sleep and a long night.

Thank you to Mik Dickenson for all the trade tips and for coming to my rescue at 9am on a Sunday morning. I have lost my fear of (but not my respect for) light sockets and lamp fixtures.

Thank you for the moral support from so many sides.

Thank you to mr_k (aka Benchmark) for picking up my kitchen on 36 hours notice.

Thank you to SpiderPig for sending me mr_k's contact details when frigging Telekom couldn't connect me on 10 days notice.

P.S. If you have to prep doors etc. for painting, use NOPI tape, not Tesa. Much easier to handle and to remove from the frames, not to mention half the price. Tastes just as bad, though.

I would like to express my gratitude to a certain TTer for proving that Dan Quayle is not alone. :)

Actually, the similarities in intellect and philosophy are uncanny...

Thank you to Mik Dickenson for the help he has given at our childcare center doing that list of odd jobs that always grows longer and longer and never gets taken care of. Mik came in and gave me a full day's work for FREE, and we worked our butts off and the place looks ship shape now and ready for our new batch of kiddies in September.

Plus, he taught me a lot as he worked so next time we won't need to let the list get as long because now I know how to do some of the stuff myself. Double bonus!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'd like to thank Sara for PMing me with a few kind and sympathetic words that turned a really difficult day around for me, perhaps more than she knows. Thank you for your grace, generosity, and kindness, Sarabyrd. :)

I have had some pretty rough times lately, having to sell my car and all of my furniture just after having arrived here, becuase my Company decided to re-locate me with no advance warning.

I have found almost all of the help to deal with this situation through TT (people who have bought my stuff, people who gave me advice, people who have provided unvoluntary comic relief).

One TTer towers over everybody, and she deserves public praise.

She has helped me without asking for anything in return, and has provided me with much more then simple practical help.

Among the people trying to take advantage of my situation, she has given me a living example that true altruistic behaviour does exist.

Her TT handle is timonia, and she is a true Angel.

Thank you.

Topics merged by admin

I would like to say "THANK YOU" to all the TT people I work for for their understanding for my current situation and warm words..

I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who gave me a hand with dealing with bureaucracy connected with the situation I am in..

I am undyingly grateful to the person (whoever it was) who called an ambulance and saved my husband's leg!

I thank you God for saving my and my husband's lives!

oh, and thank you to my insurance broker who managed to persuade me to get a health insurance just two months ago :)

Thank you Sarabyrd.A truly honourable person and a rariety in this day and age.It was a pleasure helping you and i would not resist dropping everything at the fall of a hat to do it again