The "thank you" thread

243 posts in this topic

I would like to say "Thank you" to everyone on this forum who has heped me in anyway what so ever!

I want to thank my mum and dad who have supported me all the way... Thanks to my manager, my wife and kids and my fans!

Thank you Toytown!!

I dont know how I could have done it without you!

G

I would also like to thank the anoying neighbour with the loud exhaust pipe who sits in the carpark and leaves his engine running while he is on the phone at 03.40 for being such a thoughtless twat!!

I'm thankful for the folks on TT who have chosen to try to bash me, as you have helped me to become more compassionate.

I'm also thankful to the folks on TT who have supported me and thought my rhetoric was a little bit more than the bullshit that it really is.

Appreciative words are the most powerful force for good on earth. (George Crane)

I'd like to thank Grinner for putting up my dish so I don't have to watch crap German telly, apart from Wetten Dass...? but only when the Hollywood stars are on, cos when the German telly stars are on I go fetch more beer.

I'd like to thank certain TTers (they know who they are) for scrutinizing (The Central Scrutinizer!) every single word I write and picking me up if I forget to say thank you on one particular bloody occasion.

I'd like to thank my lawn for growing so fast that I have to cut it every week. I'd also like to thank the tomatoes for putting on such a good show.

But seriously I'd like to thank TT for mostly being a hugely entertaining medium as it is. Never dull, friendly and sometimes sometimes up izts own arse but still not a bad lot.

Right sod it I am off to cut the grass again then sunbathe.

I want to say thank you to:

-Bluedave for originating a thread to help me find a kitten.

-kitkat64 for finding a kitten.

-Ruthie for watching the kitten til she can come move into my apartment.

-EVERYONE who suggested names for the new baby kitten. There were some cute ones, funny ones that made me laugh, ones that I knew I was never going to pick... but THANK YOU!

And thanks TT for being entertaining and giving me something to read during my day. And everyone on TT that is super nice. :)

And I want to thank YOU thetagirl05, even when I don't know you for giving a kitten a loving home, anyone who loves animals is a friend of mine! :)

Thank you God for making me less brilliant than the majority of Irish people with some notable exceptions; it has really made my ability to adapt to life in München quite easy.

I just want to thank that Slovakian bitch who lied to me, cheated on me and stole money from me (to give to her real boyfriend for his coke addiction)!!!

Without that wakeup experience, I'd still be stuck in a hole with you while you slowly sucked my life (and money) away!!

while you slowly sucked my life (and money) away!!

And who knows even more than those two things? Lucky escape man. Thank the Lord.

Just want to say thank you for all the good nights out which helped me through the awful times at my old job!

Thank you Grinner for starting this thread. TT needs a little balance..

Gratefulness.

I want to thank TT for keeping me entertained constantly here out in the sticks.

Thank you Dior and Agent Provocateur for creating beautiful lingerie that makes me feel even sexier than usual.

Thank you to my girlfriends for loving me.

Thank you to my son's father for giving me a child.

Thank you to my son for being such a joy and enrichment to my life and to the lives of all who love him.

Thank you evolution (or the universe in general) for "creating" dolphins, swimming with them in Jamaica was something I will never forget.

Thank you to all the great songwriters of the world for giving us words we can relate to and the melody that gets us there.

Thank you to all of the heretics of science who have progressed mankind by being fearless in the face of religious opposition.

Whoever created the first dictionary, thank you.

And thanks to Kay for enforcing it.

I'd like to thank the mods on TT for their wise and sensible editing of every single topic title I have ever written here.

Thank you Dior and Agent Provocateur for creating beautiful lingerie that makes me feel even sexier than usual.

Thank you to my girlfriends for loving me.

Pictures please. And if they could feature your girlfriends loving you, even better. Thanks.