Doctor Who (TV series)

204 posts in this topic

Just finished watching. And oh man, I got teary-eyed. What a beautiful story. And Clara - wow! I love her! She is slowly but surely becoming my favorite companion (next to Sarah Jane and Donna Noble ... and maye Ace). She is curious and warm-hearted, generous and brave. Just like a companion should be!

I also thought that the story was very well written and I loved the "leaf idea/solution".

I am happy and yes, I am a major Doctor Who fan :D

Lumina

Wow, last Saturday's episode was scary. Great atmosphere and some great writing. Loved it! Next episode looks even better from the trailer.

Definitely douze points, M'sieur Moffat., have just watched it for the second time, bouncing up and down with excitement like a budgie after an overdose of Trill. Exciting, dark - best episode of the series. Here's a collection of first reactions from the media: http://doctorwhonews.tumblr.com/post/50799233070/the-name-of-the-doctor-media-reaction (warning: spoilers). Now all we have to do is wait until November 23rd, assuming the TARDIS isn't going to vworp by and sweep us into the future.

I thought the last two episodes were the best of this half of this season honestly, Im a fan and I thought they were just a bit lack lustre but the end of the season has me excited for its future.

<-@

So sorry to See him go. He was truly remarkable as the Doctor! Now I'm even more disappointed they transmitted one series over two years because there's so much more to tell.

Here we go again...

Anyone planning to go to London for the 50th celebrations in ExCel from Friday 22nd till Sunday 24th November? More infos here: http://celebration.doctorwho.tv/

For fans of the old series, there's been a bit of a buzz about some old lost episodes having been found. It may be nothing, but quite a few sources are hinting that something from Marco Polo, The Web of Fear and The Enemy of the World have been found.

If something from The Web of Fear has been found, it'd explain why the Great Intelligence, a fairly obscure and yeti-fixated villain from the old series has been revived on such a scale this year.

Anyone planning to go to London for the 50th celebrations in ExCel from Friday 22nd till Sunday 24th November?

I am going, I am going :D

Lumina

I wish I was, Janet. Especially now that I've seen your profile picture ;)

We share the same taste.

Lumina